FXCM Operations Associate Interview Questions

2.4

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FXCM.

Interview

The process starts with a telephone interview with the HR specialist. Once you've been vetted via telephone, you'll be invited to an in-person interview. I was asked to come in for the interview only 2 days after the phone interview. The interview consisted of a portion with the HR specialists, a portion with the managers for the department and any other specialized team members (depending on the position applied for). I received the job offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• The managers mostly wanted to get an idea of the kind of personality I had. They didn't ask any questions about my previous work experience or qualifications for the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FXCM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Interview

I was contacted by a human resources representative who was very friendly and conducted a phone interview. I was contacted a week later for a live interview. The live interview was composed of two sessions. The first session was a one on one interview with the division vice president. The second session was a panel/group interview with two vice presidents of the department. There was also a computer skills exam and an application exam. After the interview sessions, I was informed that I would be notified within 2 weeks if I qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Please provide information on a project/case/situation that you worked on very hard and failed. Also, describe why you think it failed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The base pay is nonnegotiable.

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FXCM.

Interview

3 levels of interviews. simple tests and get to know you chit chats. the first 2 were done by an outside company and were average. the outside company were very tact and professional. prepare yourself for some customer experience scenarios.

Interview Questions

• none, there were like 2 scenarios that were extra easy,   1 Answer

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FXCM (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2013.

Interview

Got a call from HR assistant , interview was really easy, some simple test were involved. like finding mistakes in form relating to given client's detail.

Operation Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FXCM in October 2011.

Interview

The interview is quite simple, mainly test for language ability and understanding of job responsibility, the interviewer only ask me 4 question then she arrange a written test for me next week, she require me to use english and mandrian to answer question, she ask me to introduce myself, company, job details, and why do i think i suit this job

Operation Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FXCM (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2011.

Interview

interviewed by a woman. Use English and Mandarin throughout the phone interview last for 15 minutes

Operation Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FXCM in January 2011.

Interview

Applied about a month before getting a call for phone interview. Phone interview consists of language testing, asking you to introduce yourself and what you know about the company and job involved in language X & Y respectively. Was asked to attend written test session at the office. Typing speed test and "detail-minded" test (whatever that is..) Will attend this session soon.