FXFowle Architects PC Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at FXFowle Architects PC

SummerArchitect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FXFowle Architects PC (Ithaca, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Started by presenting a little bit of my background and my interests in Architecture. We briefly reviewed my portfolio and talked about different roles that I could take in the firm. Interviewer was not interactive and didn't seem to care as much about the interview. When asked questions, interviewer would give vague answers. The whole interview was such a boring 1:1 talk, and honestly made me lose my desire to work for this firm.

Interview Questions

• What kind of architecture design do you see yourself taking in the future? What is your favorite project from FXFowle   Answer Question

Intermediate Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FXFowle Architects PC.

Interview

Multiple interviews with the different studios in order to define the right fit for project types, role, and skill level. The interviewers were always very professional, honest about the culture of the office, and had a good personality. They were genuinely interested in my potential contribution to the office, which showed that they take hiring as a serious effort. They were looking for active team members willing to do more than just their assigned tasks, but also contribute positively to the office culture.

Interview Questions