Fabindia

Fabindia Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fabindia

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fabindia in June 2012.

through a friend and was very fast

Interview Questions
    • nothing much was asked... i was a fresher and that what they wanted.   Answer Question
    not really since i was paid double of what i got earlier in hotel industry

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fabindia in October 2011.

They called me up. I did not response properly so they mailed me the offer letter directly. Nothing much was asked as they wanted me in their organization. On paying a visit to the office they provided me the appointment letter. I was a fresher then so my questions regarding my designation and salary were met with vague answers which I can identify now. Please be very careful while joining this company and clearing the facts specially with the HR of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing mentionable. Only that whether I would be available for long hours (i.e, 12pm-9pm) or not. But later the time extended from morning 10am to night 10: 30 also. Sometimes even we were told to come at morning 8.00 am and had to extend till night 9:45pm also. Though working hours were over by 9:30pm.   Answer Question
    I was a fresher so facts were not known to me. The facts were disclosed gradually after joining.
    I would advise anybody to join this organization with their concepts very clear and do clear out all the benefits and incentives and pay scale whether matching that of the designation or not before joining.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fabindia in July 2011.

The interview process was quite elaborate. There were 3 stages of 1:1 interview - Human Resource, Design Manager and Market Region Head. It was a very friendly interview where they basically described the job profile to me to ensure that I am ready to take up all the responsibilities.
    It is important you do not give any false information in the resume regarding your credentials and references.

Interview Questions
    It is not easy to negotiate.
    I would advice them to ensure they know what the job profile offers before taking up the job namesake due to the brand value.