Facebook

Updated Sep 30, 2014

3.3

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in April 2010.

It's a tough company to get in. I had to do a recruiter screen, another phone screen with a team member, one in house with 3 team members, and another in house with 2 team members - including the director of the group. Mostly behavior with a few analytical situational questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Facebook.

3 phone interviews, then 4 30 minute interviews back to back in the Facebook office, then a few days later I was back in for a final interview. My HR contact was absolutely lovely and incredibly helpful.

Interview Questions
    • How would you measure/calculate the rate of rehabilitation in Irish prisons.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Facebook.

initial phone screening, three onsite interviews, 30/40minutes back to back with junior, middle and senior team mates [all very nice, relaxed and interested in you]. two final rounds with senior and global management over skype and phone. entire process from 1st contact with HR and offer took a month, the entire time your recruiter is by your side updating you via phone and email.

Interview Questions
    wasnt any, they offered me a salary and grade hire than i had stated.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Facebook in June 2014.

First you need to take the online test. It has 10 questions. 9 of them multiple choice (statistics. excel, set theory,graphic analysis) and 1 of them is a assay writing on a topic. If you pass the test, they call you for a detailed interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Facebook.

I applied via LinkedIn. HR sent me an email with the link of some tests. It has time limit and non stop exam. I passed it.
    then HR called me and check my background with me and talked about job details as well.
    Next step was communication with the Hiring Manager. She was kind a hard person but i was well prepared. I passed it as well.

Now I am about the having another interview.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in December 2009.

People were really nice. Had a few one on one interviews. The office is also a very cool space. The company seems to be interviewing a lot of people, so they totally have a pick of the lot. Not sure if someone ended up getting the position or not.

Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in December 2009.

The interview process was really nice. People were very nice at the office as well. Interviews went by really fast. Not sure what they are looking for in terms of stellar answers. also seems like they are interviewing a lot of people a day, so they definitely have their pick of the lot and can be picky.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Facebook in August 2010.

I submitted my resume on their website and heard back from HR about 2 weeks later. There were two phone interviews and a 2 hour onsite interview. All communication following their initial contact with me was very prompt, and phone interviews were all on time. Everyone I interacted with was very helpful and pleasant, and as I was coming from Google we had a lot in common. I think having Google on my resume was what helped me get a response, as I didn't have much relevant experience (I'm a recent college grad).

Analyst Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Facebook in June 2011.

The phone interview was basically a run down of my previous experience, and me demonstrating my knowledge of the company. These guys put a lot of emphasis on prior knowledge of the company, which might be fair given that I was interviewing for a marketing data analyst position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Facebook in February 2012.

This was a phone interview, the interviewer is super nice and helpful. She asked me to introduce myself, what I am doing and why I want to join Facebook.