Facebook

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Facebook.

Interview Details – The recruiter got back to me with a standard "thank you, but no thank you, please keep in touch" email.

Interview Question – What's your favorite feature of Outlook mail   Answer Question

Executive Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Facebook.

Interview Details – The recruiting team is wonderful and are with you through the whole process. I got to the final round interviews (I had 4) and they decided to go with another candidate because the executive had a better connection with them.

Interview Question – The questions were all pretty standard.   Answer Question

Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Facebook.

Interview Details – i was contacted by a recruiter, then immediately scheduled to meet with the team. It was a bit unorganized. I was double booked and I didn't get to finish my interview. However, they were very apologetic and told me that they would get back to me to finish up. The questions were all the same, so I felt as if I was repeating myself. The atmosphere was great, and the people i met with were very nice.

Interview Question – No hard questions, just your standard: why Facebook, where do you see yourself in 5 years, and why are you looking.   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Facebook.

Interview Details – I applied online directly to Facebook's website and was contacted within a few days by a recruiter. I did an initial phone interview and then I was set up for a face-to0face interview. My interview consisted of 3 back to back meetings with others that work on the team that I would be joining. I was contacted to come back for a second interview whic consisted of meeting with 5 others in back to back meetings. The reasoning behind so many interviews is that feedback from the interviewers is sent back to headquarters and based on the feedback, the hiring decision is made solely by HR. I enjoyed this type of hiring process because it prevents favoritism. And because everyone works so closely together (no cubicles or offices, everyone works at conference tables equipped with laptops), you really have to have a personlity that meshes well with the group.

Interview Question – How are you able to focus in a noisy, busy environment?   View Answer

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!