Facebook Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

The recruiter got back to me with a standard "thank you, but no thank you, please keep in touch" email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

The recruiting team is wonderful and are with you through the whole process. I got to the final round interviews (I had 4) and they decided to go with another candidate because the executive had a better connection with them.

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA).

Interview

i was contacted by a recruiter, then immediately scheduled to meet with the team. It was a bit unorganized. I was double booked and I didn't get to finish my interview. However, they were very apologetic and told me that they would get back to me to finish up. The questions were all the same, so I felt as if I was repeating myself. The atmosphere was great, and the people i met with were very nice.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, just your standard: why Facebook, where do you see yourself in 5 years, and why are you looking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied online directly to Facebook's website and was contacted within a few days by a recruiter. I did an initial phone interview and then I was set up for a face-to0face interview. My interview consisted of 3 back to back meetings with others that work on the team that I would be joining. I was contacted to come back for a second interview whic consisted of meeting with 5 others in back to back meetings. The reasoning behind so many interviews is that feedback from the interviewers is sent back to headquarters and based on the feedback, the hiring decision is made solely by HR. I enjoyed this type of hiring process because it prevents favoritism. And because everyone works so closely together (no cubicles or offices, everyone works at conference tables equipped with laptops), you really have to have a personlity that meshes well with the group.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to focus in a noisy, busy environment?   2 Answers