Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Facebook
- Software Engineer (507)
- Software Engineer Intern (80)
- Intern (59)
- User Operations Analyst (49)
- Product Manager (45)
- Software Engineering (34)
- Data Scientist (31)
- Production Engineer (28)
- Account Manager (28)
- Software Engineering New Grad (26)
- Product Designer (25)
- Senior Software Engineer (21)
- Software Engineering Intern (17)
- Online Sales Operations (16)
- Analyst (16)
- Software Developer (14)
- Front End Engineer (12)
- Data Engineer (11)
- Engineering (11)
- Product Specialist (11)
- Marketing (9)
- Android Developer (9)
- Client Partner (8)
- Product Analyst (8)
- User Experience Researcher (7)
- Market Specialist, Community Operations (7)
- Technical Program Manager (6)
- Recruiter (6)
- Technical Sourcer (6)
- Client Solutions Manager (5)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)).
1 recruiter phone interview 1 business phone interview 4 Onsite interviews by possible peers and superiors The recruiter was amazing. Kept me informed all through the process, closed the loop with me every step of the way. Some interviewers were very friendly and others were poker faced but questions were all relevant and tough
- Why you want to work at FB Prior experience Scenarios from past experience Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2015.
I have attended the interview at facebook hedarabad location through a consultancy, which is for Python 3+ Exp candidates. First round is a written test which is of 45 mins. very simple questions asked in python..
- In Python 1) Binary search, binary tree traversal. 2) Reading the data from a file and counting the number of times a word repeated frequently. and finding 5 of the words which are repeated most frequently. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.
Got call on experience basis(On contract), Written Round,for Python Developer post Written round is compulsory at Facebook This job is about Facebook Advertisement reach calculation.(Facebook India Online Services Pvt Ltd.,Hyderabad)
Helpful (4)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.
Total of three rounds, One written and Two Technical one-on-one interviews, Written was based on Excel, S Q L and Data Interpretation. The next two rounds mainly were on S Q L Queries and M S Excel functionalities. The last round had one logical scenario based question and general HR questions like Why Facebook? How does Facebook generate revenue and stuff
- Logical Question, Scenario Based, What is SUMIF in Excel 2 Answers
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)).
Took 2 weeks from first contact to final onsite interviews. But they delayed sharing the results by almost 1 month. Had 2 telephonic interviews by 1 associate and 1 team lead. Facebook has a fairly flat org structure and hence these two people had the authority for pre-onsite screening for this position. Onsite interview included 4 back to back rounds with 4 stakeholders - Business Manager, Principal, Team Lead and an Associate
- There were a lot of behavioural, people and project management questions from Business Manager, Principal and Team Lead. The associate round was the most difficult with analytics, puzzles and SQL related questions Answer Question
Helpful (4)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2014.
Telephonic interview and then hiring event on Hyd.
- It was one of the easiest interview that i had and completely unexpected from company like facebook. Limited set of questions and one question per round. Total 2 coding questions and one design question and lastly cultural fit round. Its completely unfair to have less number of questions and that too relatively easy ones. It doesnt give much scope of creativity and thinking and a small mistake can prove to be too costly. As compared to this, Google,Amazon,Microsoft each have 4-5 rounds with 2-3 questions in each round thus giving enough scope to express yourself. Questions asked in event: Implement hashmap, count distinct numbers in a large file, design pub-sub, design twitter feed system Answer Question
Helpful (2)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2013.
Very nice interviewing process - 6 rounds including one telephonic. Last round by respective India head
- What is your dream? 2 Answers
Reasons for Declining
Helpful (5)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)).
i was contatced by a consultancy acting for Facebook, had 2 screening rounds with them wherein they checked my language skills, after which i was informed that i have passed and will have a telephonic round of interview from fb. after that round i had a face to face round.
- what do you expect to learn from facebook? (this was unexpected, not difficult) 5 Answers
- No OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2013.
1st round was the apti round it was the part of facebook campus drive to our campus . I was shorlisted for interview. Then I went to hyderabad for interview and interviewer asked me two coding questions and that's it.
- The only difficulty u will facebook to get in facebook is 1st round itself because u r supposed to code 3 question in 90 minutes. 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Facebook (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2012.
I first had a coding contest organized in the school, which was on the interviewstreet platform. After that, I had an on-site interview at Facebook, Hyderabad office. Interviewers were flown from the HQ for the process. There were a total of 1/2/3 interview rounds depending on the performance on previous interviews. I had a very positive experience overall. The recruiter and other staff were very pleasant.
- Questions asked - 1. Longest common substring between two strings A and B. 2. Find the successor/predecessor of a binary search tree. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review