1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview Not Very Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2010.

Ok… So I got an email from a recruiter after applying online at Facebook.com for an Admin position. Which not to mention but I have over 9 years of experience and considered my self over qualified based on what the job requirements outlined…. So I respond to the email that is asking what time I would be available to connect over the phone. I’m thinking to my self awesome time to prepare for what I think is going to be a lengthy phone screening. So we schedule she is 10 minutes late calling and she asked me 4 questions… Yes only 4. So here they go… 1) What does your day consist of? 2) Why do you want to work at Facebook? And 3) What is your current salary?. So I answered all the questions thinking I passed with flying colors… What else is she going to ask that has to actually do with my personality and the job? Then here goes the 4th question. Do you have any questions for me…. As I think to my self What were done, this is it, this cant be it… Okay so I ask 3 questions and after she answers them I give a little feedback to show my qualifications. Then she tells me so you will be getting a call back from me in a few days to schedule an interview with 3 of the EA’s… AWESOME sounds promising. So almost 3 weeks passed and no call or email… Well got an email letting me know that they are not interested. So the recruiter who called sounded way tooo busy to even want to talk to me or ask me anything. Not my lost… Good luck Facebook with hiring talented people with your recruiting team I would like to see who they hire.

Interview Questions