Facebook Interview Questions in Ireland

Updated Oct 16, 2014

3.3

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Market Specialist, Community Operations Interview

I applied through Facebook's career page and got an email a few days after asking me to complete an online test. The test consists of 10 questions - 8 analytical and 2 language related questions. Analytical questions include statistics, graphs and problem solving. For the language questions, the first one was an interpretation of an English text and the second one was an essay to be answered in the language you were applying for. After a week, they emailed me scheduling for a phone interview. The phone interview was about your profile and what you know about Facebook. Be prepared to answer questions about your market, help center, abuses on Facebook, and how to handle huge number of user reports. I'm still on the process of the application and they said they'll contact me after a week. So, good luck to you and to me! :)

Market Specialist, Community Operations - Dublin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in September 2014.

I applied via website and immediately got a reply asking me to do an online test. It was statistical questions and a little essay in the language applied for. It was quite difficult as it had been a while working with this. However I was sent an email that I passed, and had my first HR interview. It was about 20 min on the phone. Asking me about the role and my CV. After this I was put through to another phone interview. A lot of questions about how to approach any projects questions. It was not so much about the end result but analysing your thought process. I did not pass this one, but I was told if I did there would have been 3 interviews onsite back to back.

Community Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Facebook.

I applied online and received an invitation to take an online test around a week after applying. Analytical test consisted of 8 questions mainly including graphs and interpretation of data and some problem questions. Language test consisted of 2 questions. First question was a short article in English and you have to select the correct answer based on your understanding. Second questions was in a language I was applying for and you should write a short text of up to 400 words.

Make sure you use ALL symbols available in your language like appropriate alphabet, accents and signs like à, è, ù, ç because if you do not the system will recognize it as a mistake and your results could be below their expectations. Unfortunately, that was the reason I did not pass the test. :(

Interview Questions
    • Analytical questions included random sampling, graphs, problem questions. Last language questions was to describe the achievement I am most proud of.   View Answer

Market Specialist, Community Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in August 2014.

After the screening of my CV I was asked to take an online test. This was a test that measures analytical skills and problem solving + language questions. There were some questions for statistics and the language question required me to write a text with 22-400 words in the language I applied for.
    After that I had a phone interview which was fun and relaxed. I was asked some interesting questions about dealing with reports - how would I deal with them, do I have experience with Facebook reports or Help Centre etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you know about Facebook trends in [country that you applied for].   View Answer

SMB Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Facebook.

After applying and sending my CV through Facebook website, I had 2 phone interviews - first with the recruiter, then with the SMB team manager. The recruiter was very helpful, giving feedback after each of the interviews and helping prepare for the next one. Then I got invited to Dublin for an on-site interview at Facebook office, where I was interviewed by three people in the space of 1.5 hour - team manager, marketing manager and SMB director. The first two were very nice, while the director seemed rather unpleasant and absent-minded, but maybe that was his interview strategy. The whole process was very nice and clear, but I did not get the job, as I did not have enough sales experience.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Facebook in June 2014.

First you need to take the online test. It has 10 questions. 9 of them multiple choice (statistics. excel, set theory,graphic analysis) and 1 of them is a assay writing on a topic. If you pass the test, they call you for a detailed interview.

Account Manager SMB Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in May 2014.

1 screening call from recruiter - next 30 min with manager - next onsite interviews with 3 different managers. Very pleasant experience from start to finish. Recruiters help with preparations for each interview.

Associate SMB Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in April 2014.

This was a rather short process as I was mulling over offers from other companies their size and larger, it took them two weeks to get me from the stage of sending in my resume until my final interview was done. This was a fantastic process, but do to a better competing offer I was forced to cut the process short.

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in April 2014.

Fast and efficient communication, seamless travel planning, different questions from different team members - each focuses on a different angle. Had 2 phone interviews and 4 onsite + a sales presentation, based on a case study.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Facebook.

A Facebook recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn to apply for a position. She phoned me a few days later for 30 minute interview. She said whe was going to call again a few days later to talk to a couple of pairs, but she didn't. She did not answer my emails asking for information and finally I received a standard email to tell I was not going further in the process.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me for expected salary in the first phone interview.   Answer Question