Facebook Interview Questions in Ireland

Updated Aug 31, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and someone from Facebook contacted me within 2 days, giving me an initial test. 8 multiple choice analytical questions and 2 language components (1 comprehension & 1 written). The last question (written question) should be answered in the market language that you are applying for (200 - 400 words)

Interview Questions

• In the language you apply for, please describe some of the challenges and opportunities you feel this role may bring If 35 have A, 50 have B, 70 have C, 20 have AB, 30 have BC, 15 have AC and 10 have ABC then how many have only A?   Answer Question

Community Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

The process looks professional in the beginning. However when it came to screening interview, it is not as expected as an/a international/global organisation. There is no manager in the interview so the decision might not be made by the manager, but by a member of the team who is pointed to be the chairman of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Facebook will send a list of questions to the cadidate, but it is strictly not allowed to share.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2015.

Interview

First I received a phone call and an email to schedule an interview by phone. I also had to make a very tough analytical test. I succeed to the test, but I wasn't selected for another interview...

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a million of requests? Describe (in the language you applied) challenges of Community operation? (Last question of analytical test). What do you understand about missions of the job?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend to Facebook and was contacted a week later by the university recruiter to set up the first phone screen a few days after the first contact. We went through my background and sales experience which went quite good. There were no brain teaser or difficult questions. After describing what it's like to work for Facebook and what I can expect, he told me he would come back to me in a couple of days. That never happened. I heard from my friend that an offer was accepted a few days after my phone screen and the recruiter didn't even bother to let me know.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

1st Round Telephone Screen (1 interviewer 40mins). 2nd Round Face to Face (4 interviewers X 30mins each). The recruiter who contacted me was excellent. Kept me up to date during the entire process and was only a phone call or email away when I had any questions. The phone interview was on my motivations and what I knew about Facebook as well as where I see my career going. The face to face interview covered working in teams, sourcing techniques, working with hiring managers, engaging with candidates during the recruitment journey and questions about how I operate on pressure. During the interview I was nervous as it is Facebook but the interviewers made me feel relaxed. They of course want to find the right candidate and they create a very calm atmosphere during the interview to make sure they get the best out of any candidates interviewing. Overall I couldn't fault the recruitment process. It is everything and more of what I thought it would be. The team in there are absolutely brilliant. If you have the chance to interview try and enjoy it. It truly is an experience and something as a recruiter that I am proud to say I have done. I certainly will be taking parts away with me to incorporate into my own candidates journey. One team, One dream!

Interview Questions

• In depth sourcing techniques   1 Answer

Community Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen with someone from HR, then I took a test in English and the language I was applying for, then a phone screen with someone from the CO team. Every call and test asked the same questions, so it was really quite odd. It became clear to me during the process that the role is something I had very little interest in, even though I knew very little about it. If you get a chance to interview for this role and you actually want it, make sure you have a good answer for these questions and don't get bored and thrown off guard the 70th time they are asked.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a huge amount of inquiries coming in at once? What kind of challenges do you think the CO team faces in the territory you are applying for? And basically talking around whether or not I would be offended if I saw photos or other inappropriate content (in hindsight, that would have been a bit difficult).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Started of with a phone interview to gauge my motivation and understanding of the role. This was pretty simple and took only about 30 min. When this was done I did an online test, which consisted of 10 questions about algebra, critical thinking, writing and statistics. You'll have just enough time (90mins i think) to finish this. After finishing these I got a call back for Skype interviews. I can't say too much about the interviews because of confidentiality.

Interview Questions

• Example: 30 people have A, 40 people have B, 30 people have C. 15 People have A&B, 10 have A&C, etc etc. Have many people only have C?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied through Facebook's career page and got an email a few days after asking me to complete an online test. The test consists of 10 questions - 8 analytical and 2 language related questions. Analytical questions include statistics, graphs and problem solving. For the language questions, the first one was an interpretation of an English text and the second one was an essay to be answered in the language you were applying for. After a week, they emailed me scheduling for a phone interview. The phone interview was about your profile and what you know about Facebook. Be prepared to answer questions about your market, help center, abuses on Facebook, and how to handle huge number of user reports. I'm still on the process of the application and they said they'll contact me after a week. So, good luck to you and to me! :)

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2014.

Interview

Five interviews in total. First round was a phone interview with the recruiter, the next was a phone interview with the business and then finally I had four face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why Facebook? If you could change one thing about the company, what would it be? Lots of hypothetical questions then regarding the role i.e. handling multiple stakeholders / candidate experience / talent pipelining, etc. Metrics & KPIs Innovative projects and process improvement   Answer Question

Market Specialist, Community Operations - Dublin Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied via website and immediately got a reply asking me to do an online test. It was statistical questions and a little essay in the language applied for. It was quite difficult as it had been a while working with this. However I was sent an email that I passed, and had my first HR interview. It was about 20 min on the phone. Asking me about the role and my CV. After this I was put through to another phone interview. A lot of questions about how to approach any projects questions. It was not so much about the end result but analysing your thought process. I did not pass this one, but I was told if I did there would have been 3 interviews onsite back to back.