Facebook Online Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Facebook in January 2013.

Interview

I had the exact same interview and situation from the person who posted earlier under the title "analyst". I have no corporate SQL background, and was an economics major. However, it seemed like the phone screen was trying to figure out if I had both, which could've been easily weeded out by actually reading my resume.

Needless to say, I didn't make it.

Questions from my Facebook Interview:
1. Tell me about yourself
2. 1-10 how good are you at stats
3. What is a "linear regression"
4. 1-10 how good are you at sql
5. What is a "join"
6. If a Facebook user did not include their age, how would you find out their age?
7. Do you have any questions for me?

Interview Questions

• The stats and sql questions where difficult considering I had no background in it. However, after studying more the concept itself was not difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

Analytical test + essay question in the language of the country you are applying for + following series of phone & Skype interviews.

Recruiter would ask mostly about your personality, past experiences, and see if your qualifications and personality fit the company. You have to know the market the very well for this position.

Interview Questions

• What are people talking about in Facebook today/this week? (Particularly in the country that you are applying for)   Answer Question