Facebook Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in October 2013.

Stage 1: Phone interview. One of the trickiest first interviews I have ever encountered too date. I spoke with the recruiting lead who was extremely nice and very professional.She knew exactly what type of person/skills she was looking for. A 20 minute conversation turned into a 50 minute conversation.

Stage 2: Panel interview in Facebook offices. I met with 3 Recruiters and a hiring manager. They were all very friendly and did there best to ensure I was not nervous. It was tough process, however no question proved extremely difficult.

It was great to meet with the people and overall the half day spent in Facebook was a very positive experience

Interview Questions
  • Standard Recruitment type questions: why facebook? Why recruitment?   Answer Question
I was very happy with the compensation offered so no negotiation was needed

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Facebook in July 2013.

Was explained through the phone that the position was a contract position. The interviewer seem dis-interested and it was hard to gauge his evaluation of me. I had to e-mail them a few days after to check-in before they told me I didn't move on to the next round.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about a time when an event you planned fell through.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Facebook in January 2012.

Found the position on the site and notified my friend who is currently with the company. She was nice enough to give me a referral. It's good to keep in mind though that a referral at Facebook might get you a phone interview, but from that point forward you get no advantages. The phone interview went well and I was notified within a few days that I would be having a Skype interview for the 2nd round. I had the Skype interview less than a week later. I interviewed with four separate interviewers for about a half hour a piece. Everyone was very kind and did their best to make the interview have a comfortable atmosphere. I received the job offer within a few days of the Skype interviews.

This company wants passionate people that want to push the product forward, and have ideas on how that can happen. You need to be a problem solver than comes in (regardless of department) and tries to be a dependable member of the team.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Facebook in February 2011.

Found this position on LInkedIn and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later for an initial phone interview. The phone interview went well and we scheduled a 1:1 on-site interview. The interview was quick and mostly behavioral. My recruiter contacted me within 24 hours to let me know I did not make the cut. Overall, the experience was great and the people were awesome!

Interview Questions
    • Give a possitive/negative example of a time you worked in a team atmosphere and what lessons you learned as a result.   Answer Question