Facebook

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Facebook.

Interview Details – I got contacted by a recruiter after submitting my resume. Then he scheduled me for a phone interview.

Interview Question – I only got one technical question   View Answer

Summer Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Facebook.

Interview Details – Write a program to sum two binary numbers represented as strings.

Input: "110", "01101"
Output: "10011"

Interview Question – 2nd ques- add if the numbers are of any base ..   View Answers (3)

Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Facebook in September 2011.

Interview Details – Was asked to solve a question related to Binary Search and variations related to varied datasets. Only one question was asked throughout the interview, and I was asked to code on the white board. No other questions or discussions.

After the basic question, the interviewer modified the input data, and asked me questions as to how my code would change.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Facebook

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook Summer Internship interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees and interview candidates.