Facebook

www.facebook.com

Facebook User Operations Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews in San Francisco, CA

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Facebook in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online through Facebook page, and they contacted me right immediately like on that day which was scary for me. I guess they embody truly the culture of moving fast. I got an e-mail with to complete some online test with 13 questions and they were on:
13 questions:
9 Analytical Multiple Choice Questions – focusing on sets, trend analysis, calculus, stats, etc.
1 open ended basic SQL question.
1 open ended normalization question.
1 Multiple Choice English language comprehension question.
1 open ended language question (this part should be 200 – 300 words).
The entire online assessment test was conducted through hackerrank.com and it was for 90 min.
Personally I did not go and complete the Quiz within couple of day. I did take my time to prepare and I was right. It is a difficult test. I did use apps like the impossible interview and the aptitude interview from iTunes app store to prepare. They were a help.

Interview Question – The most difficult or unexpected thing was that they contact you right immediately leaving you no time to prepare, so before you apply take you're time to prepare and they apply. other than that this question was pretty difficult:

An analyst at Facebook is conducting a satisfaction survey sampling from a list of 10,000 new users. The list includes 2,500 French users, 2,500 German users, 2,500 Italian users, and 2,500 Portuguese users. The analyst select a sample of 400 users, by randomly sampling 100 users of each country. is this an example of a simple random sample?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a contract, there where no negotiations.

Analyst, User Operations Interview

Analyst, User Operations
Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Facebook in March 2014.

Interview Details – started with an initial phone screen, followed by a phone interview consisting of behavioral questions, then an onsite with 5 1:1 interviews, each taking 20-30 minutes

Menlo Park, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Facebook in March 2013.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend. Contacted by a recruiter via email shortly thereafter.

Interview Question – Rating your experience on 1-10 scale.

Which Facebook applications do you use?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Job was too technical.

Menlo Park, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Facebook in January 2012.

Interview Details – 3 online questions - easy
phone interview - easy
another phone interview -easy
on site interview - met 4 people in 2 hours - easy to hard....

it's fun after all.

Interview Questions

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!