Facet Advisors Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Facet Advisors

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facet Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR was not difficult. She was very friendly and asked basic questions like background, expectation, traveling, etc. For the face to face interview, I interviewed with a Director and a partner first, and then with a manager alone in one day.

Interview Questions

• Have you applied other companies? Have you applied the company you worked before?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facet Advisors in October 2008.

Interview

One initial screening interview with situational questions. Office visit and lunch meeting with an associate for round 2 and then offer if you made the cut.

Interview Questions