FactSet

Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
Poughkeepsie, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FactSet in March 2013.

Interview Details – It was a telephonic interview and this is my first interview on DBA, it didn't go well

Interview Question – I don't say difficult but I didn't had experience on that.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FactSet in April 2008.

Interview Details – applied through college recruiting. interviewed 1:1 with a recruiter on campus then was invited to NYC for formal interview. met with 3 other people. there was a group of us interviewing that day from the same school. asked mostly behavioral questions about past experiences. overall smooth interview.

Interview Question – what was your favorite class and why   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FactSet

Worked for FactSet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FactSet Database Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FactSet employees and interview candidates.