FactSet

3.2

35 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee(Team Leader/Content Operations) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FactSet in October 2014.

Written Multiple Choice Questions pencil-paper test having Logical Reasoning, english comprehension, Data Interpretation, Doamin knowledge(finance) followed by ppt evaluation on task/ situation/ event in your life showing your leadership skills and panel interview in hyderabad office

Interview Questions
    • Why MBA after Engg? How will you handle telugu speaking members in team? Why should we take you?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

interviewed at FactSet in October 2014.

The written test consists of Easy english questions followed by arithmetic questions based on %, P&L, ratio etc. Next accounting questions on funds bonds and stocks.
    The technical rounds are tough but keep yourself updated with what happens in the stock market and the other important areas related to it. I have listed a few questions asked below.

Interview Questions
    • Mutual funds and types
      Ratios and types
      Financial Markets

Answer Question

Senior Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at FactSet in October 2014.

This position was for their "FactSet Fundamentals Technical Operations” department. I received a walk-in interview mail from Naukri.com. I had an experience of 2.3 years when I received this.
    Interview process:
    Around 50 people attended the walk-in for this position on that day. While most of them were from a B.Sc degree background, few of them were a engineering graduate. The first round was a technical written test. The question paper had 10 questions, 7 of them are choose the correct answers and 3 were to write programs.

The questions were quite simple and basic but to answer them you need to remember basic syntax of available functions in the language and the tool - QTP.

I was confident that I would clear the written test, but after 2 days I received a mail saying that I was not selected.

Interview Questions
    • You have to remember the various ways of declaring VBScript arrays, compile time and run time errors that may be generated in cases when you dont declare or initialize them properly, etc...   Answer Question

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at FactSet.

Hiring Process includes Written Test and Face to Face Interview. First Round includes Technical written test and English skills Test. if we select in the Written test, will move to next round, that it's Technical Round,may have technical Interview's one is with Team Lead and second one with Manager , if we select in the manager round, next HR Round or Pay Discussion.

Interview Questions
    • what are the difference between Equity shares and Preference shares.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at FactSet in September 2014.

3 rounds, aptitude test ( english, maths, logical), hr interview and manager round. Hr interview has expected questions like, tell me about yourself..etc behavioral ones.senior manager round was also same , a little bit of technical background check.

Interview Questions
    took a long time, was able to negotiate the salary

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FactSet.

written test for 1hour on english grammer and sentence correction, reasoning, finance related questions
    hr - based on ur resume about ur hobbies and personal introduction
    manager round-- about shift timings and questions on finance
    top level manager

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online – interviewed at FactSet in July 2014.

writen followed by techniacal if u qualif the return exam in techniacal they asked to talk something to check your communication moreever anaylyst is for recruiting purpose in factset as hr said

AppQa Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FactSet in February 2014.

FACTSET Ques paper pattern for Round I: Aptitude

Essay: u will be given time of 15min to write an essay on the topic given. do not write mistake keep things simple and use some gud sentences.

1 or 2 ques on Number series and letter series, number abd letter analogies.coding and decoding,may be 1 problm on blood relations.time and work, averages,profit loss partnerships, ratio and proportion,...time and distance.

english
    1 passage, finding errors, arrange the sentence

NOTE: Usually u need to write Essay then bubble the answers on the same sheet (Essay n objective)

also prepare some other topics of Aptitude simple and general topics from any blog say indiabix.com

Round II: JAM.u will be given a topic on the spot n u hav to speak for 15-20sec thats it.be confident while u speak,

Round III: HR. u will be asked mainly about any knowledge on Regression Testing, diff b/w Regression and Real Testing. some personal ques.

if u get thru this, then u will be scheduled for next rounds on the day following it(next day)

Round IV: Technical I(by Team Lead). they will ask only on ur essay and Real REgression Testing. some basic testing, they wont ask any deep ques on testing

Round V: Technical II(by Team Lead). same as Round IV

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FactSet in February 2014.

1.written test 2. technical round 3. Hr roound. (they don'r start interview process as per scheduled time).

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at FactSet in December 2013.

written test, vocabulary test, technical round, personal interview