FactSet Research Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

14 interviews

3.1

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FactSet.

written test for 1hour on english grammer and sentence correction, reasoning, finance related questions
hr - based on ur resume about ur hobbies and personal introduction
manager round-- about shift timings and questions on finance
top level manager

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at FactSet in February 2013.

It was good. Had two rounds of interview. First one was the aptitude and the second was screening.

Interview Questions
    • General accounting questions and few out of pocket ones   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at FactSet.

Graduation/Post Graduation with Min 60%
    Written Test
    HR Interview - Communication Test
    Tech Interview
    Mgr Interview.

NO Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at FactSet in November 2010.

written test, face 2 face technica round

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at FactSet in February 2010.

Interview process was simple, one written, one technical followed by HR round.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at FactSet in February 2011.

The interview process started with a written test and the people short listed in the test was very few. The test consisted of basic english, basics of accounting and some questions from reasoning. After the written test is done, there was a face to face technical round of interview with team leader.

Interview Questions
    • The technical round of interview consisted of basics in the subject. And my interview started casually and began to become a stress interview, where in i was questioned in such a way as if the candidate has come for a team lead position. It was full of giving a scenario and asking how would i behave or respond to such a situation. I took it as a challenge and gave my best shot.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Visakhapatnam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at FactSet in March 2011.

-Campus Interview
    Hiring Process:
    *Written Test
    *Group Discussion
    *1-1Personal Interview

Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FactSet in March 2013.

The hiring process, I can say, was relatively fast. You can expect an invitation for the initial interview approximately three weeks after the examination. It was my first interview since I was a fresh graduate then so I kinda have said things which must not come out any interviewees mouth in a screening process.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taguig (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at FactSet in September 2010.

I will first get emailed or phoned for an interview. After which I will be asked to take a test. When I pass the test, I will be contacted for a second interview which will be conducted by your future manager.

You will have a final interview by the HR person in which an offer will be made.

Mine occurred in around a week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Just be prepared to talk about your experiences   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at FactSet in August 2011.

I got a referral from a friend so the process was really quick. The HR contacted me the day I submitted my resume and schedule me for an exam. I had an exam and interview all in one day. I already got my job offer the next day. I waited for one week to start the training since they hire by batch.

Interview Questions
    • Not really difficult. You just have to be confident and sincere in what you say. The questions were typical like" what motivates you in life.. how do you handle stress.. how do you start your day at work..   Answer Question

Worked for FactSet? Contribute to the Community!