FactSet

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FactSet in February 2013.

Interview Details – It was good. Had two rounds of interview. First one was the aptitude and the second was screening.

Interview Question – General accounting questions and few out of pocket ones   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at FactSet.

Interview Details – Graduation/Post Graduation with Min 60%
Written Test
HR Interview - Communication Test
Tech Interview
Mgr Interview.

Interview Question – Purely Accountacy Knowlege   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO Negotiation

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at FactSet in November 2010.

Interview Details – written test, face 2 face technica round

Interview Question – multisecurity stock   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at FactSet in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was simple, one written, one technical followed by HR round.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FactSet in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a written test and the people short listed in the test was very few. The test consisted of basic english, basics of accounting and some questions from reasoning. After the written test is done, there was a face to face technical round of interview with team leader.

Interview Question – The technical round of interview consisted of basics in the subject. And my interview started casually and began to become a stress interview, where in i was questioned in such a way as if the candidate has come for a team lead position. It was full of giving a scenario and asking how would i behave or respond to such a situation. I took it as a challenge and gave my best shot.   Answer Question

Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FactSet in March 2011.

Interview Details – -Campus Interview
Hiring Process:
*Written Test
*Group Discussion
*1-1Personal Interview

Interview Question – All of them are quit easy. Apart from few of them.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FactSet in March 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process, I can say, was relatively fast. You can expect an invitation for the initial interview approximately three weeks after the examination. It was my first interview since I was a fresh graduate then so I kinda have said things which must not come out any interviewees mouth in a screening process.

Interview Question – Nothing. It was just an average interview.   Answer Question

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FactSet in September 2010.

Interview Details – I will first get emailed or phoned for an interview. After which I will be asked to take a test. When I pass the test, I will be contacted for a second interview which will be conducted by your future manager.

You will have a final interview by the HR person in which an offer will be made.

Mine occurred in around a week.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Just be prepared to talk about your experiences   Answer Question

Research Analyst

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at FactSet in August 2011.

Interview Details – I got a referral from a friend so the process was really quick. The HR contacted me the day I submitted my resume and schedule me for an exam. I had an exam and interview all in one day. I already got my job offer the next day. I waited for one week to start the training since they hire by batch.

Interview Question – Not really difficult. You just have to be confident and sincere in what you say. The questions were typical like" what motivates you in life.. how do you handle stress.. how do you start your day at work..   Answer Question

Interview Details – Seminar,Written Test and HR round

Interview Question – Types of Leases,DIffrences Between Public limited company and Private Limited Company.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at FactSet

Worked for FactSet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FactSet Research Analyst interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by FactSet employees and interview candidates.