Factory Design Labs Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Factory Design Labs

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Factory Design Labs (Denver, CO).

Interview

There were 3 stages; a phone interview with HR, a skype with management and an interview with head account director. They ask about most impressive past experience and see if they like you as a person. I wouldn't worry too much.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Factory Design Labs (Denver, CO).

Interview

I met the HR VP at a career fair. When this entry level position opened up they contacted me. Interview was really easy and everyone was super nice. Came in three times, once to meet with the VP, and second with the CFO and President and then got the offer. They took me to lunch, we did a lot of chatting about my interests to see if I was a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario question where I got a list of tasks and was asked to prioritize by importance when in a time crunch.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was my first job and I thought it was a fair offer so I accepted with no negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Factory Design Labs (Denver, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

Got a call from the Recruiting Director after submitting to the careers e-mail. She followed up within a week of applying. Very in depth initial interview via phone. A bit more business-y than usual for an agency. Called in for an in-person interview with hiring manager followed by short interviews with several account team members. Everyone was great and really seemed to enjoy working there. They work on awesome brands and I wanted to be a part of that culture.

Interview Questions

• What haven't you done yet in your career that you want to accomplish in the next few years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward.. They made a fair offer and I took it. Happy, happy!

Account Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Factory Design Labs (Denver, CO) in April 2009.

Interview

Company emailed me about coming in for an interview. Eventually went but was not sure that I was a good fit. Nice enough people but the office seemed a little creepy. They have few clients and I was worried what would happen if they lost one of them. The building already looks kind of abandoned. HR manager was really nice. Left meeting with not much of an outcome. They never called or emailed me back and I never did either.