Factory Design Labs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Coordinator Interview

Operations Coordinator
Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Factory Design Labs.

Interview Details – I met the HR VP at a career fair. When this entry level position opened up they contacted me. Interview was really easy and everyone was super nice. Came in three times, once to meet with the VP, and second with the CFO and President and then got the offer. They took me to lunch, we did a lot of chatting about my interests to see if I was a cultural fit.

Interview Question – I was given a scenario question where I got a list of tasks and was asked to prioritize by importance when in a time crunch.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was my first job and I thought it was a fair offer so I accepted with no negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Factory Design Labs in July 2010.

Interview Details – Got a call from the Recruiting Director after submitting to the careers e-mail. She followed up within a week of applying. Very in depth initial interview via phone. A bit more business-y than usual for an agency. Called in for an in-person interview with hiring manager followed by short interviews with several account team members. Everyone was great and really seemed to enjoy working there. They work on awesome brands and I wanted to be a part of that culture.

Interview Question – What haven't you done yet in your career that you want to accomplish in the next few years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straightforward.. They made a fair offer and I took it. Happy, happy!

Account Team Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Factory Design Labs in April 2009.

Interview Details – Company emailed me about coming in for an interview. Eventually went but was not sure that I was a good fit. Nice enough people but the office seemed a little creepy. They have few clients and I was worried what would happen if they lost one of them. The building already looks kind of abandoned. HR manager was really nice. Left meeting with not much of an outcome. They never called or emailed me back and I never did either.

Interview Question – What would you do to improve the client experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Factory Design Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Factory Design Labs interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Factory Design Labs employees and interview candidates.