Factory PR Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Updated Jul 21, 2014

2.6

Intern Interview

This was my first interview for an internship so I was pretty nervous. Surprisingly the interview went pretty smoothly. I was asked many basic interview questions such as what are your strengths? what are you weaknesses? why do you want to work here? The person who interviewed me was very nice.

PR Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Factory PR.

Very strange interview, you could tell the interviewers did not really care about me as a potential asset, they just needed someone to do all the busy work that was not getting done

Interview Questions

Unhealthy office environment, over worked employees, disrespectful people

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Factory PR in December 2013.

Applied on LinkedIn, and was scheduled for an interview.
    Factory PR is filled with unprofessional and incompetent staff. They are incapable of rationale thought, when responding to messages. One of the employees is incredibly unprofessional and aggressive within communication over email. if you are NOT looking for a top notch fashion pr house, where professionalism and communication is key then Fashion PR is just right for you!

PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Factory PR in August 2013.

It was pretty easy. They ask you of course why you want to work at Factory PR, what is your definition of PR, what previous employment is relevant. They also you ask you about your personal style and experience with leadership and other skills.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really any unexpected question. Everything you expect from a PR Internship   Answer Question
    You tell them your availability and they work with it. They ask you to choose three days.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Factory PR.

Emailed resume to generic email address. Got called in for an interview after following up. Two interviews, one with President, one with Account Executive and President. Quick interview, with standard questions. Both interviews were very casual in the showroom. Although I did not get offered the job, I was referred to another interview at a different PR company.

Interview Questions
    • What part did you play at your last job (not what you DID but why were you a value?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Factory PR in January 2009.

The interview was with my the person who became my direct supervisor. He was very nice and asked comprehensive questions that gauged my knowledge and preparedness. For my first internship FACTORY PR offered an amazing experience where I was able to learn many things in a hands on environment.

Interview Questions

Worked for Factory PR? Contribute to the Community!