Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Faegre Baker Daniels
- Paralegal (1)
- Staff Attorney (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Technical Lead Analyst (1)
- Meeting and Event Planner (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Faegre Baker Daniels (Denver, CO) in July 2015.
Very long. It took one month to hear back from the time I put in my resume. At that time I did a phone interview. After another month I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The interview itself was very straightforward and both the recruiting manager and hiring manager were pleasant and easy to talk with. After a week and a half I received a form email that they were moving forward with other candidates. While the long time between interviews and hearing from the organization was frustrating it also gave me a chance to really think about whether the position was a good fit for me and that was helpful.
- How do you organize your work? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Faegre Baker Daniels (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2013.
I don't remember for sure, but I may have had a phone screening interview first before going in for a face to face interview with two senior managers (a department manager from one department and the director of another department who was also my eventual supervisor) that I'd be both reporting to and working with or for.
- Technical aspects and knowledge from my past work experience, how I adapt to work environments with a specific work culture, etc. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Faegre Baker Daniels (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2011.
Firm requests cover letter, resume, transcript, and writing sample. I followed up after not hearing back for about 2 weeks and was told that someone would be calling. After about 5 weeks after I initially spoke with them, I was called in regarding a document review project. Faegre has an odd conflict check form, they ask if you have ever worked on a case against them, which I had. After talking with them a couple of times, they didn't call me in, possibly due to the fact I had worked against Faegre prior to this.
- Have you ever worked on a case where Faegre (nee Benson) Baker Daniels was opposing counsel? 1 Answer
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Faegre Baker Daniels (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2009.
You'll meet with the hiring manager first. For the second round, you'll get invited to the firm and interview with other analysts and also with the director. You'll also get to meet with an HR person.
- What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of this position? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review