Faegre Baker Daniels Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Faegre Baker Daniels

Paralegal Interview

Very thorough hiring process, interviewed with whole department

Staff Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Faegre Baker Daniels in March 2011.

Firm requests cover letter, resume, transcript, and writing sample. I followed up after not hearing back for about 2 weeks and was told that someone would be calling. After about 5 weeks after I initially spoke with them, I was called in regarding a document review project. Faegre has an odd conflict check form, they ask if you have ever worked on a case against them, which I had. After talking with them a couple of times, they didn't call me in, possibly due to the fact I had worked against Faegre prior to this.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked on a case where Faegre (nee Benson) Baker Daniels was opposing counsel?   View Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Faegre Baker Daniels in October 2009.

You'll meet with the hiring manager first. For the second round, you'll get invited to the firm and interview with other analysts and also with the director. You'll also get to meet with an HR person.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of this position?   Answer Question
    Not negotiable.

Worked for Faegre Baker Daniels? Contribute to the Community!