Fairfield Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fairfield Medical Center

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fairfield Medical Center in July 2012.

The process was very quick - I did a phone interview with the recruiter who was leaving, a few days later I met in-person with the director of HR, and a week after that I had three back-to-back panel interviews and was notified about a week after that with an actual phone call that I did not get the position and why. The biggest issue I had with the whole process was the panel interviews - three back-to-back is a LOT and it was exhausting. I felt by the third round - which I felt was most important as it was with the hiring managers I would be working with - that I could not give 100% due to being so mentally drained. Although I appreciated getting to meet everyone, it was too much in one day and I feel it could have negatively impacted how I was viewed as a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle recruiting hourly employees (for the nutrition department aka food service)   Answer Question

Clerical Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Fairfield Medical Center in August 2011.

Interview was very informal and conducted by the department managers assistant/coordinator. Did not have any face to face interaction with HR recruiter until New Employee Orientation.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer just read from a standing sheet of interview questions.   Answer Question
    I needed to delay my start date because of family plans already in the works and they were very willing to work with me, no big deal at all to delay start a few weeks.