Fairfield Medical Center Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fairfield Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairfield Medical Center (Lancaster, OH).

Interview

I thought it was strange that the interview did not include a clinical person, and it took 2 months to get an interview. I also was under the impression that my age was a hindrance to my gaining employment. It took months to get an interview and only because a friend who worked on there kept asking HR to give me an opportunity.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience in a hospital but they knew I didn't, if they had read my resume.   1 Answer
    • They asked if I would be willing to work the night shift.   Answer Question

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairfield Medical Center (Lancaster, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

The process was very quick - I did a phone interview with the recruiter who was leaving, a few days later I met in-person with the director of HR, and a week after that I had three back-to-back panel interviews and was notified about a week after that with an actual phone call that I did not get the position and why. The biggest issue I had with the whole process was the panel interviews - three back-to-back is a LOT and it was exhausting. I felt by the third round - which I felt was most important as it was with the hiring managers I would be working with - that I could not give 100% due to being so mentally drained. Although I appreciated getting to meet everyone, it was too much in one day and I feel it could have negatively impacted how I was viewed as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle recruiting hourly employees (for the nutrition department aka food service)   Answer Question

Clerical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Fairfield Medical Center in August 2011.

Interview

Interview was very informal and conducted by the department managers assistant/coordinator. Did not have any face to face interaction with HR recruiter until New Employee Orientation.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer just read from a standing sheet of interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I needed to delay my start date because of family plans already in the works and they were very willing to work with me, no big deal at all to delay start a few weeks.