Fairfield Residential

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant
Manchester, NH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fairfield Residential.

Interview Details – Be yourself but show initiative and eagerness to learn. Also, be AVAILABLE. Nothing is worse than a leasing consultant with a tight schedule and no availability. They want to see that you will put your all into this job because they want you to grow and become upper management.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to sell something to someone who was rather emotional. What was the outcome, and how did you handle their emotions.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Maintenance Technician
Milford, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fairfield Residential in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a Maintenance Tech position with the Property Manager and the Maintenance Supervisor. Went fairly well, they asked a lot of questions about why I was interested in the Maintenance field as opposed to my current field(electrical). Asked about my experience and if I could do certain types of jobs.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving the Electrical field?   View Answer
  • If I was capable of working with Gas/ HVAC? If I was HVAC certified?   View Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fairfield Residential in January 2010.

Interview Details – one on one interview. test included

Interview Questions

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fairfield Residential in April 2008.

Interview Details – There were 5 interviews in one day and that is after meeting with HR. Afterwards I took a competancy test on debits and credits. All the people who were interviewing me were very nice and positive. It was not a stiff environment. the interviews were mainly about me and the normal questions verses what i was capable of.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with what we do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer, no negotation.

Worked for Fairfield Residential? Contribute to the Community!