Fairfield Residential

Updated Apr 5, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fairfield Residential

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fairfield Residential (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

calm cool and collective due to the fact that I was able to answerable questions do to not having many demands. I have no family or need to take a vacation.

Interview Questions

• hours, education, goals, salary   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able t otake the first offer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fairfield Residential (Manchester, NH).

Interview

Be yourself but show initiative and eagerness to learn. Also, be AVAILABLE. Nothing is worse than a leasing consultant with a tight schedule and no availability. They want to see that you will put your all into this job because they want you to grow and become upper management.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to sell something to someone who was rather emotional. What was the outcome, and how did you handle their emotions.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fairfield Residential (Milford, MA) in May 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for a Maintenance Tech position with the Property Manager and the Maintenance Supervisor. Went fairly well, they asked a lot of questions about why I was interested in the Maintenance field as opposed to my current field(electrical). Asked about my experience and if I could do certain types of jobs.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving the Electrical field?   1 Answer
    • If I was capable of working with Gas/ HVAC? If I was HVAC certified?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fairfield Residential in January 2010.

Interview

one on one interview. test included

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fairfield Residential in April 2008.

Interview

There were 5 interviews in one day and that is after meeting with HR. Afterwards I took a competancy test on debits and credits. All the people who were interviewing me were very nice and positive. It was not a stiff environment. the interviews were mainly about me and the normal questions verses what i was capable of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer, no negotation.