Fairfield Residential

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Technician Interview

Milford, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fairfield Residential in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a Maintenance Tech position with the Property Manager and the Maintenance Supervisor. Went fairly well, they asked a lot of questions about why I was interested in the Maintenance field as opposed to my current field(electrical). Asked about my experience and if I could do certain types of jobs.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving the Electrical field?   View Answer
  • If I was capable of working with Gas/ HVAC? If I was HVAC certified?   View Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fairfield Residential in January 2010.

Interview Details – one on one interview. test included

Interview Questions

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fairfield Residential in April 2008.

Interview Details – There were 5 interviews in one day and that is after meeting with HR. Afterwards I took a competancy test on debits and credits. All the people who were interviewing me were very nice and positive. It was not a stiff environment. the interviews were mainly about me and the normal questions verses what i was capable of.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with what we do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer, no negotation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fairfield Residential? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fairfield Residential interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fairfield Residential employees and interview candidates.