Fairfield Residential

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fairfield Residential

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fairfield Residential.

Be yourself but show initiative and eagerness to learn. Also, be AVAILABLE. Nothing is worse than a leasing consultant with a tight schedule and no availability. They want to see that you will put your all into this job because they want you to grow and become upper management.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to sell something to someone who was rather emotional. What was the outcome, and how did you handle their emotions.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fairfield Residential in May 2009.

Interviewed for a Maintenance Tech position with the Property Manager and the Maintenance Supervisor. Went fairly well, they asked a lot of questions about why I was interested in the Maintenance field as opposed to my current field(electrical). Asked about my experience and if I could do certain types of jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Why was I leaving the Electrical field?   View Answer
    • If I was capable of working with Gas/ HVAC? If I was HVAC certified?   View Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fairfield Residential in January 2010.

one on one interview. test included

Staff Accountant Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fairfield Residential in April 2008.

There were 5 interviews in one day and that is after meeting with HR. Afterwards I took a competancy test on debits and credits. All the people who were interviewing me were very nice and positive. It was not a stiff environment. the interviews were mainly about me and the normal questions verses what i was capable of.

Interview Questions
    I accepted the offer, no negotation.