Fairfield Residential Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.6

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairfield Residential (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

calm cool and collective due to the fact that I was able to answerable questions do to not having many demands. I have no family or need to take a vacation.

Interview Questions

• hours, education, goals, salary   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able t otake the first offer

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairfield Residential (Tempe, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable and professional. I interviewed with the regional manager and the property manager of the property I was supposed to work at. I was told at the last minute that I would be at a different property instead. That should've been my first clue that things were not what they appeared to be. But as for my interviewers, they were very nice and informative. Afterwards, I left even more excited to work there than I was before the interview.

Interview Questions

• They all have the same typical questions. Like, tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer/resident. Or, asking about my previous job and job duties,   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairfield Residential (Manchester, NH).

Interview

Be yourself but show initiative and eagerness to learn. Also, be AVAILABLE. Nothing is worse than a leasing consultant with a tight schedule and no availability. They want to see that you will put your all into this job because they want you to grow and become upper management.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to sell something to someone who was rather emotional. What was the outcome, and how did you handle their emotions.   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairfield Residential (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process I felt was very good. Regional and property staff were extremely nice and professional. Regional was a little tough however understandable, they are looking for the perfect consultant to work with the team. Over all 1-10 I would rate 8 being that everything went smooth and questions were easily answered.

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest weekness?   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fairfield Residential (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was a seamless fairly quick process. Received a phone call, then in person interview and was offered the job quickly. The interviewing manager was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. She was able to answer specific questions regarding the company structure, culture and overall company benefits. Overall a good experience onboarding.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairfield Residential (Milford, MA) in May 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for a Maintenance Tech position with the Property Manager and the Maintenance Supervisor. Went fairly well, they asked a lot of questions about why I was interested in the Maintenance field as opposed to my current field(electrical). Asked about my experience and if I could do certain types of jobs.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving the Electrical field?   1 Answer
    • If I was capable of working with Gas/ HVAC? If I was HVAC certified?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairfield Residential in January 2010.

Interview

one on one interview. test included

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fairfield Residential in April 2008.

Interview

There were 5 interviews in one day and that is after meeting with HR. Afterwards I took a competancy test on debits and credits. All the people who were interviewing me were very nice and positive. It was not a stiff environment. the interviews were mainly about me and the normal questions verses what i was capable of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer, no negotation.