Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Front Desk Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in July 2009.

When i got call back I received a phone interview. It was more of a personality test, really basic questions. The face to face interview was pretty basic. It was strongly focused on customer service. They asked me about different scenarios i had with customers/guests. Things like how to handle and angry guess and resolve customer issues.

Interview Questions
  • If you worked in customer service i feel strongly you wont get caught off guard.   Answer Question
Basically offered me the job at the starting base pay. Went to take a drug test and started soon after.

Other Interview Reviews for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Banff, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banff, AB (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in April 2009.

Phone Screening Interview, Behavioural Test, and 2nd phone interview with hiring manager

No, negotiation

Front Desk Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in February 2011.

Interview consists of a personality test and two 1:1 interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you encountered a problem guest.   View Answer

Worked for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!