Fairview Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Fairview Health in February 2010.

Interview Details – Received e-mail to come to interview, had 2 interviews, everyone was very nice.

Interview Question – If you could do anything and not have to worry about money, what would it be?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in July 2011.

Interview Details – Know the Fairview Values

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Edina, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in February 2013.

Interview Details – First One phone interview with HR. This was then followed by an in person interview by two people from management. The questions were normal interview questions. They read them off a list they had infront of them. Some of the questions were situational based questions. Over all I thought it was a pretty easy straigh forward interview.

Interview Question – The questions were not very difficult. The situational questions were pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I

Physician Assistant Interview

Physician Assistant
Saint Paul, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fairview Health in August 2009.

Interview Details – Very thorough when I was hired. Seems like there was alot of personnel leaving.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, they were in the ball park then.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Radiologic Technologist
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was early, the manager was supposed to meet me at HR per HR, but never showed. I walked all over campus to their old site then I received a phone call that directed me to the correct site. When I arrived the manger was rude to me as if I were late, versus apologizing for the confusion.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone call the following day to schedule an interview for the following week. The in-person interview was with the HR manager and the Float manager. Questions asked were typical behavioral questions. The two managers did an excellent job at promoting the company and the position. They were both friendly and inviting and the interview lasted 2 hours so I was very surprised when I learned I didn't get the job. They didn't call or email me to let me know I wasn't selected, it wasn't until after I emailed to follow up that they put a "message" in their online application system for me. As a former hiring manager myself, I feel this is an unprofessional way to be informed. It sends the message that they don't treat people with respect and are looking for an easy way to avoid delivering bad news.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

Interviewed at Fairview Health

Interview Details – It was really simple. Did a phone interview then an in person interview. Quick and painless

Psychiatric Associate Interview

Psychiatric Associate
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this position online and was contacted by a recruiter to cover the details of the shift that was available. This included hours and location. Beyond that I went in and met with a couple managers, talked about the position and they started me as soon as a hospital orientation was open.

Interview Question – Nothing comes to mind.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in June 2008.

Interview Details – silly prepared questions

Interview Question – have you ever had a disagreement with coworker   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in October 2010.

Interview Details – Communications were okay from all perspectives. Job description did not match the position, however, ask questions! Completed phone interview with project manager and set up a interview. Interview was a group interview. Interview was comfortable . Offer was late by two weeks due to internal delays.

Interview Questions

• Rate your knowledge on areas not pertaining to the duties you will be assigned....   Answer Question
  • Describe your experience in areas you will not use during your position here....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation due to type of contract.

Worked for Fairview Health? Contribute to the Community!