Fairview Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2014

2.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Fairview Health in February 2010.

Received e-mail to come to interview, had 2 interviews, everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • If you could do anything and not have to worry about money, what would it be?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in July 2011.

Know the Fairview Values

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edina, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in February 2013.

First One phone interview with HR. This was then followed by an in person interview by two people from management. The questions were normal interview questions. They read them off a list they had infront of them. Some of the questions were situational based questions. Over all I thought it was a pretty easy straigh forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not very difficult. The situational questions were pretty straight forward.   Answer Question
    I

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fairview Health in August 2009.

Very thorough when I was hired. Seems like there was alot of personnel leaving.

Interview Questions
    Yes, they were in the ball park then.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in November 2011.

I was early, the manager was supposed to meet me at HR per HR, but never showed. I walked all over campus to their old site then I received a phone call that directed me to the correct site. When I arrived the manger was rude to me as if I were late, versus apologizing for the confusion.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in March 2013.

I applied online and received a phone call the following day to schedule an interview for the following week. The in-person interview was with the HR manager and the Float manager. Questions asked were typical behavioral questions. The two managers did an excellent job at promoting the company and the position. They were both friendly and inviting and the interview lasted 2 hours so I was very surprised when I learned I didn't get the job. They didn't call or email me to let me know I wasn't selected, it wasn't until after I emailed to follow up that they put a "message" in their online application system for me. As a former hiring manager myself, I feel this is an unprofessional way to be informed. It sends the message that they don't treat people with respect and are looking for an easy way to avoid delivering bad news.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

It was really simple. Did a phone interview then an in person interview. Quick and painless

Psychiatric Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in July 2011.

I applied for this position online and was contacted by a recruiter to cover the details of the shift that was available. This included hours and location. Beyond that I went in and met with a couple managers, talked about the position and they started me as soon as a hospital orientation was open.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in June 2008.

silly prepared questions

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in October 2010.

Communications were okay from all perspectives. Job description did not match the position, however, ask questions! Completed phone interview with project manager and set up a interview. Interview was a group interview. Interview was comfortable . Offer was late by two weeks due to internal delays.

Interview Questions
    • Rate your knowledge on areas not pertaining to the duties you will be assigned....   Answer Question
    • Describe your experience in areas you will not use during your position here....   Answer Question
    No negotiation due to type of contract.

Worked for Fairview Health? Contribute to the Community!