Fairview Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Fairview Health in February 2010.

Interview Details – Received e-mail to come to interview, had 2 interviews, everyone was very nice.

Interview Question – If you could do anything and not have to worry about money, what would it be?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in July 2011.

Interview Details – Know the Fairview Values

Very Easy Interview

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Radiologic Technologist
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was early, the manager was supposed to meet me at HR per HR, but never showed. I walked all over campus to their old site then I received a phone call that directed me to the correct site. When I arrived the manger was rude to me as if I were late, versus apologizing for the confusion.

Very Easy Interview

Psychiatric Associate Interview

Psychiatric Associate
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this position online and was contacted by a recruiter to cover the details of the shift that was available. This included hours and location. Beyond that I went in and met with a couple managers, talked about the position and they started me as soon as a hospital orientation was open.

Interview Question – Nothing comes to mind.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in June 2008.

Interview Details – silly prepared questions

Interview Question – have you ever had a disagreement with coworker   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fairview Health in October 2010.

Interview Details – Communications were okay from all perspectives. Job description did not match the position, however, ask questions! Completed phone interview with project manager and set up a interview. Interview was a group interview. Interview was comfortable . Offer was late by two weeks due to internal delays.

Interview Questions

• Rate your knowledge on areas not pertaining to the duties you will be assigned....   Answer Question
  • Describe your experience in areas you will not use during your position here....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation due to type of contract.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fairview Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fairview Health interview questions and advice in Minneapolis, MN. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fairview Health employees and interview candidates.