Fairview Health Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.2

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy process and had a fantastic panel of interviewers. As a past recruiter, you know what to expect going into them but not the personalities. All were welcoming and genuinely interested in how my skills could help them & the team. Fairview is a great organization that strives to bring in the best people to provide the level of care their patients (and candidates) deserve.

Interview Questions

• Q. What things tend to hinder you in the recruitment process?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fairview Health Services (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. I received a call from HR who set me up with an interview with the hiring manager. A few days later I was called by HR to see if I was interested in accepting the position. The whole process was less than a week.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were all straight forward case scenario questions. Basic nursing care and basic triage questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was straight forward as well. I did not feel the need to ask for more, since the starting salary was more that I was making at a previous job and was above market.

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fairview Health Services (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

The process for this position is very quick, once you get out of the interview and you are the chosen person it only takes about 4 days. Then the person will have to go to occupational health, and get a badge with a picture on it. This is to clock in with and to show you are an employee.

Interview Questions

• Common sense questions, just be prepared to have examples of similar job duties   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the following day to schedule an interview for the following week. The in-person interview was with the HR manager and the Float manager. Questions asked were typical behavioral questions. The two managers did an excellent job at promoting the company and the position. They were both friendly and inviting and the interview lasted 2 hours so I was very surprised when I learned I didn't get the job. They didn't call or email me to let me know I wasn't selected, it wasn't until after I emailed to follow up that they put a "message" in their online application system for me. As a former hiring manager myself, I feel this is an unprofessional way to be informed. It sends the message that they don't treat people with respect and are looking for an easy way to avoid delivering bad news.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services (Edina, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

First One phone interview with HR. This was then followed by an in person interview by two people from management. The questions were normal interview questions. They read them off a list they had infront of them. Some of the questions were situational based questions. Over all I thought it was a pretty easy straigh forward interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not very difficult. The situational questions were pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

It was really simple. Did a phone interview then an in person interview. Quick and painless

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2011.

Interview

I was early, the manager was supposed to meet me at HR per HR, but never showed. I walked all over campus to their old site then I received a phone call that directed me to the correct site. When I arrived the manger was rude to me as if I were late, versus apologizing for the confusion.

Psychiatric Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied for this position online and was contacted by a recruiter to cover the details of the shift that was available. This included hours and location. Beyond that I went in and met with a couple managers, talked about the position and they started me as soon as a hospital orientation was open.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

Know the Fairview Values

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services in June 2011.

Interview

Applied Online, Standard interview process. I was called a week or two after. Met in person with the nurse manager, toured the unit and met some additional staff. Offered the job within 3-5 days post interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you encountered conflict with a coworker and how did you respond?   Answer Question