Fairview Health Services Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN

2.0

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services in November 2011.

I was early, the manager was supposed to meet me at HR per HR, but never showed. I walked all over campus to their old site then I received a phone call that directed me to the correct site. When I arrived the manger was rude to me as if I were late, versus apologizing for the confusion.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services in July 2011.

Know the Fairview Values

Psychiatric Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services in July 2011.

I applied for this position online and was contacted by a recruiter to cover the details of the shift that was available. This included hours and location. Beyond that I went in and met with a couple managers, talked about the position and they started me as soon as a hospital orientation was open.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services in October 2010.

Communications were okay from all perspectives. Job description did not match the position, however, ask questions! Completed phone interview with project manager and set up a interview. Interview was a group interview. Interview was comfortable . Offer was late by two weeks due to internal delays.

Interview Questions
    • Rate your knowledge on areas not pertaining to the duties you will be assigned....   Answer Question
    • Describe your experience in areas you will not use during your position here....   Answer Question
    No negotiation due to type of contract.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Fairview Health Services in February 2010.

Received e-mail to come to interview, had 2 interviews, everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • If you could do anything and not have to worry about money, what would it be?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fairview Health Services in June 2008.

silly prepared questions