Fairview Hospital

Fairview Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2014
Updated Oct 7, 2014

IT Clinical Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fairview Hospital.

The process was very smooth. The interview was over the phone with 3 senior IT staff from Fairview IT. It was very informal but professional at the same time. I was surprised at how relaxed and friendly the Senior IT staff were. I knew from the interview that this was a team I wanted to be a part of.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Fairview Health Services are quick to respond and professional with an excellent HR and Credentialing departments. The interview was what I expected, and I felt well taken care of during the entire process. The orientation is where satisfaction on my end began to decline. There should be somewhat of a standard process for orientation within the system, and this seems to be lacking in a number of the clinics.

Very positive

Director Interview

Internal applicant, so process was fairly straight forward. Spoke with HR, met with corporate leader, met with site hospital VP. Typical behavioral interview questions asked. Heard back within a week or two. HR contacted with offer and next steps.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fairview Hospital in November 2011.

15-minute phone intereview followed by a 30-minute face to face interview. Background check, immunizations and health physical exam. Received an offer within 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a conflict you had with a supervisor and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult patient situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    Fairview was fair in their offer. Was not required to negotiate because of our MNA contract.

Psych Associate Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fairview Hospital in October 2009.

The company was very thourough an professional to interview for. I met with HR for two interviews, I had to fill out scenarios, and had a panel interview. The whole experience was very positive. Fairview is the best place I have ever worked. They take very good care of their employees.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate much for the position. It was a matter of accepting what they offered.

Lab Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fairview Hospital in May 2009.

most of the question are not related to the proffesion, it was a general question, measured i.q