Fairway Consulting Group Executive Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fairway Consulting Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynbrook, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fairway Consulting Group (Lynbrook, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

The company's owners were friendly and warm. They told me about the company and invited me to take a quick survey. After the survey they asked for additional information and scheduled the interview. Everything changed when I met with their Vice President. I found him abrasive and rude. He kept asking strange questions like where I was from, what street I live on, and told me he lives across the street (even though he obviously doesn't because I live across the street from a school). He also insisted on knowing irrelevant details about my personal life. I had to ask how some of his questions were relevant to the position. His lack of professionalism made me wish I had declined the interview.

Interview Questions

• What street do you live on? Where are you from?   1 Answer

rude and abrasive interview