Fairway Consulting Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Recruiter Interview

Executive Recruiter
Lynbrook, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fairway Consulting Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – The company's owners were friendly and warm. They told me about the company and invited me to take a quick survey. After the survey they asked for additional information and scheduled the interview.

Everything changed when I met with their Vice President. I found him abrasive and rude. He kept asking strange questions like where I was from, what street I live on, and told me he lives across the street (even though he obviously doesn't because I live across the street from a school). He also insisted on knowing irrelevant details about my personal life. I had to ask how some of his questions were relevant to the position. His lack of professionalism made me wish I had declined the interview.

Interview Question – What street do you live on? Where are you from?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – rude and abrasive interview

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fairway Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fairway Consulting Group Executive Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fairway Consulting Group employees and interview candidates.