Faithful + Gould

Updated Nov 3, 2014
Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.9

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Faithful + Gould.

The interview process spanned a three month period. There were often several weeks between any type of communication. I first spoke with the recruiter, then did not hear anything for another 3 weeks when I was contacted for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Post interview, I sent an email to the hiring manager thanking them for their time as well as a follow up email to the recruiter. They then went silent again. It was then another 3 weeks after that phone interview that I was contacted again for a face-to-face with the team. Post interview, I sent follow up emails thanking the managers for their time and also sent a follow-up email to the recruiter. After the face-to-face meeting, there has been dead silence, despite an additional follow up email asking for status of the position. I would at least like to have heard something...I was not a good match, they went with another candidate, they decided to go a different direction, anything that at least acknowledged my time and effort in considering employment with this company. But I have heard absolutely nothing. Their silence speaks louder than words. If this is how they communicate, perhaps I am much better off not working with them.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Faithful + Gould.

I learned about the job opportunity and submitted resume to headquarters office with a referral. Human Resources called and made a pre-screen interview. Two project managers called on different days asking technical and job interest questions. Overall interview process lasted 1 week. Hiring lasted about two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Questions where not difficult. They asked questions regarding availability and technical experience related to the project and client needs for the specific job opening.   Answer Question
    I negotiated vacations time and asked to meet half way on desired salary and their offer variance.

Project Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Faithful + Gould.

They are owned by Atkins. They were looking to expand and hire up to three hundred new employees. They wanted you to do more of a accounting work than the analyst part. I was contacted by their recruiter in Florida. The interviewer asked the general questions like what you wanted to be in the future.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Faithful + Gould in June 2013.

Single Interview, at F+G, about a half hour to an hour long. The questions were similar to a first round interview, I was interviewed by three people within the estimating department. They discussed my resume and asked me a lot about what I knew about the company. The salary was negotiated during the interview. The whole process took about two weeks, in this instance I was filling an immediate need.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult everything was pretty standard stuff you would find in a first round interview.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Faithful + Gould.

Met the Regional MD at Costas, had a brief chat about previous roles on my cv, then a more relaxed chat about the UAE and Middle East. Offer was emailed later that day.
    Interview process since then, HR agree JD with Head of department, job advertised on web site and preferred recruiters (constantly changing), candidates screened by HR, then passed onto HOD. Depending on role questions ranaged from how did you resolve issue xyz to if you were faced with... how would you address this, include any prevous experience, methods and processes.
    How willing are you to work outside of the Head Office, loaded question as you need to clarify what outside of Head office means, In the Middle East, Dubai is the Head Office and the outside of that covers the Middle East and India.
    Minimum working week is 48 hours, note minimum.
    Discretionary Bonus is just that, expect the worse and you wont be dissapointed (even today, going by what existing staff are saying)

Interview Questions
    • Your off site, the Project Director is on leave, the regional director is out of country and there is a major incident onsite what do you (as a senior PM) do?   Answer Question
    initially offered standard package, which was then tailored to cover school fees, additional holdays and a higher level of medical cover

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Faithful + Gould in March 2013.

CV Screening, Interview

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Faithful + Gould.

The local office seemed well organized and a great group of people to work with. I was excited for the opportunity to come in and lead business development in the region and build responsibility in the Marketing department. I met with numerous executives and staff - it seemed as though it was a sure thing. The lack of communication throughout the 3 month interview process had me concerned that if this was the way they managed interviews - what would the communcation (or lack of) be if I came on at F+G? In the end, it took them 2 weeks to follow up from the final (3 hr) interview and the response was a 2 sentence email. I would have appreciated some explanation as to why they went with another candidate, etc. In the end, I think I dodged a bullet.

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Faithful + Gould in October 2010.

Family culture office with great project

Interview Questions
    • Mostly about windows setup and details menu   View Answer
    When you can start?