Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FalconStor
- Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Storage Engineer (1)
- Sales Director (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FalconStor.
while I was doing my masters I was called in for interview during the final semester and it was onsite opportunity because i had relevant industry experience. The interview was smooth, has some object type tests in C followed by 3 technical rounds. All the technical rounds were very good.
- object type c tests, reverse a linked list Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I interviewed at FalconStor (Melville, NY) in April 2012.
Had a phone conversation for 5 minutes. Face to face interview was for around 2 hours with three different Managers. Called in couple of days.
- No difficult question. They ask what you have learned at school. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FalconStor (Melville, NY) in January 2012.
The process was quick. and timely. Four (4) meeting scheduled in 30 minute intervals. 1 with direct report to, 2 line managers, 1 Human Resource representative. From the time I walked in and out everything was run smoothly. There is a change of Middle Management, ongoing and the "lifers" should be more receptive to change during this economy. The perception was the inmates are running the asylum.
- How much did you make at your last postion, How much are you looking for ? (Line manager has no business asking salary history or unanticipated pending offers) 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FalconStor.
Phone Interview 1st Interview - Technical I had to then persist over the phone, calling and harassing the hiring manager for another interview and they relented in the end.The reservation they had was that I did not know anything about storage but thanks to my persistence and ability to persuade them to give me a chance worked 2nd Interview - Offer
- What is a baloon driver 1 Answer
Gave me what I wanted
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FalconStor in December 2008.
Seems like a good place and people worked hard.
- Why you think you would be successful at the company? Answer Question
Simple and quick.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FalconStor in April 2008.
I knew the manager and she new me. We talked about the position, the expectations and the compensation. I declined to move forward in the interview process
Reasons for Declining
The expections they had were not realistic
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review