Falken Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Falken

Security Guard Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Falken.

Overall a very simple process. I was referred by an individual to this company as to get my foot in the door to the Homeland Security Field. I was contacted by email, and then a short phone interview, then a 1:1 interview. I was interviewed by one individual, who was very knowledgeable about the company, and was truthful when I had questions about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Being able to talk about yourself is by far the hardest interview question, as it puts you on the spot   Answer Question

Pay was not quite what I was looking for at this time --- Starting pay is $15/hr, and $16/hr for those with certs to be an armed guard in VA

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Falken in January 2009.

I completed an application and provided my resume to a Falken recruiter. After a few days my background check and other items were completed. I was asked to meet on a saturday for a physical agility test, and also to go over my background check. I was hired later that day.

Interview Questions
    • What made you get out of the Marine Corps?   View Answer
    I accepted their offer, and I did not negotiate