Fallas Paredes Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fallas Paredes

Backroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Victorville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fallas Paredes in September 2014.

I applied in store. Then, I scheduled the interview the same day. The interview was easy and I was told that I was definately going to be called back in 5 days. I waited and recieved no call back. I then proceed to call the manager and he then told me that he will call the next day. Next day came and still no call. If I were you I would not waste my time here. They not only blantantly lied to me but they wasted my time as well.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fallas Paredes.

Process took very little time. A secretary called me on the phone to conduct a phone screening interview and immediately gave me an appointment to see the DM the next day. I interviewed with DM and another person who I believe was a regional manager. Very short interview and a few days after the background check came back, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, mostly about experience and background.   Answer Question
    no negotiation as their salary range was not that big.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fallas Paredes in July 2012.

You are interviewed by the general manager. Be very friendly and confident, try not to mumble. The questions are mostly about the morals and values you have. Laugh at all the jokes and be very happy.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a great addition to the store?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yuma, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuma, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Fallas Paredes in June 2009.

I got this job because i had enrolled in a summer program that would give you a summer job. and this summer program picked Fallas Paredes for me. they scheduled me an interview. i went and the manager just simply told me what i would be doing in the job. there wasnt exactly an interview per say. but i shall say i was pretty nervous.

Retail Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Fallas Paredes in March 2008.

i filled out an application did an interview with manager and a second interview with the assistant they asked questions like why didi i want to work for the company what could i contribute and when what kind of experience i had very quick very easy interview went over my resume and job duties required for the position and got hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Worked for Fallas Paredes? Contribute to the Community!