Fallon Community Health Plan

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Data Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan.

Interview Details – The interview process was very disorganized - it took 3 weeks for the recruiter to arrange a phone interview and 2 more weeks to arrange an interview on site. The hiring manager was very aloof and wouldn't even look me in the eye - and one of the potential coworkers was, shall we say, very unprofessional in her appearance (pink leather jacket and black fingernail polish). No one contacted me to let me know I was not selected.

Interview Question – How do you manage work priorities?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan in September 2010.

Interview Details – It took a long time to hear from anyone in HR. When I went in for the interview I was scrutinized harshly by the hiring manager. It was said that I was not friendly-looking enough for the job. I had the skills and qualifications for the position.

Nurse Interview

Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan in December 2011.

Interview Details – 1st interview in many years, they wanted reverances with emails. Did not know this? Did not have many referrance d/t many of previous supervisor have left their posistions. They were kinda agitated with that. They think that if should still be in contact with managers from 7 years ago. Not even sure they are in the state anymore?

Interview Question – can you extract documents   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan in March 2011.

Interview Details – Human Resources was very kind and open with me. I had an initial phone interview, I then went in and did a skills test and interviewed with Human Resources. After five minutes of leaving the building I was called to schedule a follow-up interview with the department manager and supervisor the next week. That interview was very quick and to the point, they seemed very nice. Three days later I was hired to start a week and a half later.

Interview Question – How do you feel about change?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They advised of a range of the pay and I stated I would like the highest amount, that's exactly what I was offered and accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fallon Community Health Plan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fallon Community Health Plan interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fallon Community Health Plan employees and interview candidates.