Fallon Community Health Plan Interview Questions

2.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan (Worcester, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

On line application. Human Resources phone screening. Call back to schedule interview. Then one on one interview with hiring manager/ department director who was new to the company himself. Very relaxed and cordial, lasting approximately one hour.Information discussing various situations and how they would be best handled. Process took over 6 weeks. Had to call three weeks later to check status with Human Resources, told no decision had been made yet. A few days later received call back from Human Resources to say job went to someone with healthcare background.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward all question job related to core responsibilities of the position.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan.

Interview

Hard company to get into, applied several times. Never interviewed with HR, just direct supervisor and program manager. Asked questions very pertinent to position, decision to hire was made quickly.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall any questions being difficult or unexpected, fairly straight forward   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan.

Interview

The interview process was very disorganized - it took 3 weeks for the recruiter to arrange a phone interview and 2 more weeks to arrange an interview on site. The hiring manager was very aloof and wouldn't even look me in the eye - and one of the potential coworkers was, shall we say, very unprofessional in her appearance (pink leather jacket and black fingernail polish). No one contacted me to let me know I was not selected.

General Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan (Worcester, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager and team members and then return to meet with the department Director. Discussed my success and challenges. Answered questions about work process and skills. Found all interviewers were prepared and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward, I was offered a lateral move.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan (Worcester, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

1st interview in many years, they wanted reverances with emails. Did not know this? Did not have many referrance d/t many of previous supervisor have left their posistions. They were kinda agitated with that. They think that if should still be in contact with managers from 7 years ago. Not even sure they are in the state anymore?

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan (Worcester, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Human Resources was very kind and open with me. I had an initial phone interview, I then went in and did a skills test and interviewed with Human Resources. After five minutes of leaving the building I was called to schedule a follow-up interview with the department manager and supervisor the next week. That interview was very quick and to the point, they seemed very nice. Three days later I was hired to start a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They advised of a range of the pay and I stated I would like the highest amount, that's exactly what I was offered and accepted.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan (Worcester, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

It took a long time to hear from anyone in HR. When I went in for the interview I was scrutinized harshly by the hiring manager. It was said that I was not friendly-looking enough for the job. I had the skills and qualifications for the position.