Fallon Community Health Plan

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Administrative Interview

General Administrative
Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the manager and team members and then return to meet with the department Director. Discussed my success and challenges. Answered questions about work process and skills. Found all interviewers were prepared and professional.

Interview Question – Flexibility with salary   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straightforward, I was offered a lateral move.

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan.

Interview Details – Hard company to get into, applied several times. Never interviewed with HR, just direct supervisor and program manager. Asked questions very pertinent to position, decision to hire was made quickly.

Interview Question – Can't recall any questions being difficult or unexpected, fairly straight forward   Answer Question

Customer Service Data Analyst Interview

Customer Service Data Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan.

Interview Details – The interview process was very disorganized - it took 3 weeks for the recruiter to arrange a phone interview and 2 more weeks to arrange an interview on site. The hiring manager was very aloof and wouldn't even look me in the eye - and one of the potential coworkers was, shall we say, very unprofessional in her appearance (pink leather jacket and black fingernail polish). No one contacted me to let me know I was not selected.

Interview Question – How do you manage work priorities?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan in September 2010.

Interview Details – It took a long time to hear from anyone in HR. When I went in for the interview I was scrutinized harshly by the hiring manager. It was said that I was not friendly-looking enough for the job. I had the skills and qualifications for the position.

Nurse Interview

Nurse
Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan in December 2011.

Interview Details – 1st interview in many years, they wanted reverances with emails. Did not know this? Did not have many referrance d/t many of previous supervisor have left their posistions. They were kinda agitated with that. They think that if should still be in contact with managers from 7 years ago. Not even sure they are in the state anymore?

Interview Question – can you extract documents   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fallon Community Health Plan in March 2011.

Interview Details – Human Resources was very kind and open with me. I had an initial phone interview, I then went in and did a skills test and interviewed with Human Resources. After five minutes of leaving the building I was called to schedule a follow-up interview with the department manager and supervisor the next week. That interview was very quick and to the point, they seemed very nice. Three days later I was hired to start a week and a half later.

Interview Question – How do you feel about change?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They advised of a range of the pay and I stated I would like the highest amount, that's exactly what I was offered and accepted.

Worked for Fallon Community Health Plan? Contribute to the Community!