Family Dollar Stores Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Matthews, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matthews, NC

I interviewed online - interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

I applied and received an email a few days later to have a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. Invited back for face-to-face and that was with five people. It lasted around two hours. Offer was made a week later. Human Resource communicated all the steps and processes. One of the most organized interviews I've ever had.

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Anonymous Employee  in  Matthews, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Matthews, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in November 2009.

Interviewer was very pleasant and had an overall phone demeanor that put the interviewee at ease. The questions asked seemed to be very relevant to the position and there were no apparent curve balls. The interviewer requested information concerning past experiences related to certain skills.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your past experiences with and/or knowledge of computer programming.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

The worst HR team I have ever come across. They have scheduled my phone interview two times and missed every time. I emailed them first time when they missed my interview, so they schedules a week later. They didnt even bother to email me back to give a heads up.

Please respect others "time" as well.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in April 2010.

Interviewed by multiple members of the team

No room for negoatiation

Worked for Family Dollar Stores? Contribute to the Community!