Family Dollar Stores

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Matthews, NC

I applied online and interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

Interview Details – I applied and received an email a few days later to have a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. Invited back for face-to-face and that was with five people. It lasted around two hours. Offer was made a week later. Human Resource communicated all the steps and processes. One of the most organized interviews I've ever had.

Interview Question – Why did you choose Family Dollar?   Answer Question

Matthews, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very pleasant and had an overall phone demeanor that put the interviewee at ease. The questions asked seemed to be very relevant to the position and there were no apparent curve balls. The interviewer requested information concerning past experiences related to certain skills.

Interview Question – Describe your past experiences with and/or knowledge of computer programming.   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

Interview Details – The worst HR team I have ever come across. They have scheduled my phone interview two times and missed every time. I emailed them first time when they missed my interview, so they schedules a week later. They didnt even bother to email me back to give a heads up.

Please respect others "time" as well.

Interview Question – They never called !   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in April 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed by multiple members of the team

Interview Question – Strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negoatiation

Worked for Family Dollar Stores? Contribute to the Community!