Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Family Dollar Stores
- Store Manager (60)
- Assistant Manager (36)
- Assistant Store Manager (33)
- Cashier (29)
- Customer Service Representative (21)
- Sales Associate (8)
- Replenishment Buyer (7)
- District Manager (6)
- Customer Service Associate (5)
- Manager (5)
- Store Clerk (5)
- Analyst (4)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (4)
- Temporary Customer Service Representative (4)
- Associate (Cashier) (4)
- Marketing Analyst (3)
- Cashier/Assistant Manager (2)
- I Thought Assistant Store Manager Turned Out I Was Interviewing for A Freaking Cashier Position (1)
- Jefferson County School Systems (1)
- Project Mangers (1)
- Temporary Store Employee for Set Up of Store (1)
- Customer Service Representative/Cashier (1)
- Transportation Coordinator (1)
- Assist Store Manager (1)
- Set Up (1)
- Regional Loss Prevention Director (1)
- Demographic Researcher (1)
- "Senior" Level Position (Operations) (1)
- Set Up Crew (1)
- Producton (1)
I applied online. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Matthews, NC).
I applied and received an email a few days later to have a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. Invited back for face-to-face and that was with five people. It lasted around two hours. Offer was made a week later. Human Resource communicated all the steps and processes. One of the most organized interviews I've ever had.
- Why did you choose Family Dollar? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Matthews, NC) in November 2009.
Interviewer was very pleasant and had an overall phone demeanor that put the interviewee at ease. The questions asked seemed to be very relevant to the position and there were no apparent curve balls. The interviewer requested information concerning past experiences related to certain skills.
- Describe your past experiences with and/or knowledge of computer programming. Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.
The worst HR team I have ever come across. They have scheduled my phone interview two times and missed every time. I emailed them first time when they missed my interview, so they schedules a week later. They didnt even bother to email me back to give a heads up. Please respect others "time" as well.
- They never called ! Answer Question
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in April 2010.
Interviewed by multiple members of the team
- Strengths and weaknesses Answer Question
No room for negoatiation