Family Dollar Stores Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015
Updated Apr 5, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Family Dollar Stores in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got called in for an interview that got rescheduled due to weather conditions. Interview only lasted 5 mins, there wasn't too many questions as the manager was busy. Got a call a couple hours later that they wanted to hire me. Have been waiting 2 weeks on my background check to come in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

Interview

It was very long but went very good. A lot of questions but good ones. It was very professional. Was around great people with great attitudes. Would love to work with or around great people from Family Dollar. I recommend for anybody looking for a retail job to try out Family Dollar.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

Interview

It was a short 5-10 minute interview. Basic "tell me about a time when" type questions. Nothing unexpected, just straight to the point. Friendly easy going atmosphere with just the Manager.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Houston, TX).

Interview

They asked me about high school and overcoming something difficult in my life.

Interview Questions

• Would you tell on co worker if they were breaking store policy in your presence.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

the interview wasn't formal i applied and i got the job

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Inkster, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed while the manager stocked items. It was an easy interview and she didn't ask many questions. I had a second interview with another manager a few days later. That interview was easy too.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you? How would you handle a rude customer. Can you count.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Apply online. When you get called for interview it literally takes three minutes. Anyone can work for this company.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. You are asked about your experience and availability.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Mount Oliver, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

N/A

Negotiation

Based on a comination of education and availabiity

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Family Dollar Stores in May 2013.

Interview

Got called a couple weeks after i submitted an online application to set up an appointment for interview. Showed up at the appointed time for interview and manager wasn't there so had to reschedule. did interview, fairly simple but had mix up about paperwork. so had to come back a second time.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Anson, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

You are given a background check and drug test in the store immediately following interview if management wants to hire you. If you want to be hire no matter what, you must put on application that you are available every single day and schedule, even though you are going to be hired part time.

Interview Questions

• Are you available every day or shift?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hourly rate is not negotiable.