Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Family Dollar Stores
- Store Manager (56)
- Assistant Manager (33)
- Assistant Store Manager (31)
- Cashier (29)
- Customer Service Representative (20)
- Sales Associate (8)
- District Manager (6)
- Replenishment Buyer (6)
- Store Clerk (5)
- Customer Service Associate (5)
- Manager (5)
- Temporary Customer Service Representative (4)
- Associate (Cashier) (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Marketing Analyst (3)
- Cashier/Assistant Manager (2)
- I Thought Assistant Store Manager Turned Out I Was Interviewing for A Freaking Cashier Position (1)
- Jefferson County School Systems (1)
- Project Mangers (1)
- Temporary Store Employee for Set Up of Store (1)
- Customer Service Representative/Cashier (1)
- Transportation Coordinator (1)
- Assist Store Manager (1)
- Set Up (1)
- Demographic Researcher (1)
- "Senior" Level Position (Operations) (1)
- Set Up Crew (1)
- Producton (1)
- Private Brands Associate (1)
- Temporary Customer Service (1)
Marketing Analyst Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.
I didn't have one. Hired on through a friend. Was contractor for 7 months and then got brought on full time salary with benefits. I've heard that others have to do a 1 on 1, group interview, and other things.
- There weren't any. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores
Marketing Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Matthews, NC) in May 2007.
VERY CONSERTIVE, hiring manager much more laid back than the HR recruiter, personality profile was bizarre.
- discuss less than ideal circumstances you were able to produce a positive outcome Answer Question
No neogations necessary
Marketing Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in May 2011.
Several phone interviews, 5 in person interviews. Every person was nice, nothing too intense.
I was not able negotiate but I was not in a strong position to do so.