Family Dollar Stores Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I didn't have one. Hired on through a friend. Was contractor for 7 months and then got brought on full time salary with benefits. I've heard that others have to do a 1 on 1, group interview, and other things.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Anonymous Employee in Matthews, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Matthews, NC) in May 2007.

Interview

VERY CONSERTIVE, hiring manager much more laid back than the HR recruiter, personality profile was bizarre.

Interview Questions

• discuss less than ideal circumstances you were able to produce a positive outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

No neogations necessary

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in May 2011.

Interview

Several phone interviews, 5 in person interviews. Every person was nice, nothing too intense.

Negotiation

I was not able negotiate but I was not in a strong position to do so.