Family Fare

Family Fare Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Family Fare

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Family Fare in June 2012.

I previously applied online at their spartan stores website, and walked in and met the manager in person. I told him that I applied, he told me they weren't busy but would keep in contact. A few weeks later he called back saying he had interviews and asked me if I wanted to go in, I said yes. So I walked in a few days later dressed in nice black pants and a black shirt, (they have employees wearing all black with a black belt) so I tried to please them that manner. I noticed he liked neat and tidy employees, so I tried to mimic their style. He sat me down and we talked about things like my favorite class in high school, my age, a language I speak, and if I were readily available. I was, so he told me he'd keep in contact. A week later he called me and I got the job.

Interview Questions

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Family Fare in January 2010.

It seemed to be very impersonal. They have a computer station where you can apply for a job. It seems the the work isn't too high stress. I think it is definitely much harder to get a job without knowing someone at the company. The company does not respond to applications that are not accepted.

Interview Questions