Family Health Centers of San Diego

Interviews for Top Jobs at Family Health Centers of San Diego

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego in September 2014.

Submitted an online application/resume. Got a call back from the HR recruiter a week later on Friday. Had an initial phone interview with the HR recruiter the following Monday. Got an email back from the recruiter to come in the following Wednesday to complete a pre-employment assessments and to meet the hiring manager as well. The assessment will access your Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook mail) , typing ( 3 minutes typing test) , spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. The assessment was around 60 minutes. Each section had roughly 10-15 questions. You will receive a score after you got done with each section.
    I met with two hiring managers after I got done with the assessment. The interview lasted around an hours.
    Received an email back from the HR recruiter after nearly 3 weeks of waiting informing me that the hiring manager has decided to move forward with candidates whose skills and background experiences are more closely aligned with the position requirements.

Interview Questions
    • Just the usual typical interview questions. Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company? Ask you about your qualifications and experience. Pretty easy questions.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego in April 2014.

It was a fairly easy interview. Mainly situational questions like " Tell me about a time when you were in a problem where..." I prepared in advance so it wasn't that challenging for me. There were 2 women interviewing me. My only problem was making eye contact with both of them throughout the whole interview. They scored your answers on a piece of paper as you were speaking. I thought I initially wasn't goin to get an offer because when I followed up after my interview; they said they were going to hire an internal candidate. Therefore, they were just waiting to interview her and hire her. As it turned out, she got an offer from another organization so I was the runner up. It was about a two month process. After getting the call that I got the job, the hiring process took only about two weeks.

Interview Questions