Famous Dave's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hostess

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Famous Dave's in March 2013.

Interview Details – I went in to apply, i spoke with the hiring manager. I left and 30 minutes later they called for an interview. I went in sat with the manager and talked for about 10 minutes. She hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – there wasn't any difficult questions   Answer Question

Noblesville, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Famous Dave's in July 2012.

Interview Details – They call you in and you sit down with them. They ask you about some experiences on your resume. Got the job right then and there.

Sioux City, IA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Famous Dave's in June 2009.

Interview Details – I met with several different managers, asking questions, I had to take a test on the food and drinks even though I was not going to be a server. You must be very outgoing and know EVERYTHING on the menu and what it is made of sauces, etc. before getting hired.

Interview Question – How are you different than other applicants?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hostess

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Famous Dave's in March 2009.

Interview Details – I went in and sat down with the manager. He asked me a few questions, then asked me to come back the next day to fill out the rest of the paperwork.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Famous Dave's

Worked for Famous Dave's? Contribute to the Community!