Fandango Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fandango in November 2012.

I was disappointed that I never interviewed with the project manager or engineers I would be working with. This may have helped me to gauge the lack of team chemistry and trust on the team. The internal recruiter messed up my offer letter by the tune of $10K less than the offer made on the phone. Error was corrected but threw me off for a while.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to give specific examples of things I would do to improve the site.   Answer Question
Internal recruiter told me I had to start by a certain date in order to go to orientation at NBCUniversal in Burbank. This is not true - it was just a ploy to get me start sooner and take no time off between jobs. You can always do orientation later after you have already started. Several executives skipped out on orientation for several months.

Worked for Fandango? Contribute to the Community!