Fannie Mae

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fannie Mae in January 2010.

I was hired as full time employee at Fannie Mae after getting my foot in the door as a contractor, several years ago. As a contractor, my first interview was via phone with two individuals on a conference call. I recall it being quite lengthy. After I passed that step, these same individuals had me interview with them in person; I interviewed with both simultaneously. Fannie Mae made their decision to hire me very quickly. From phone interview to hire, it was only two days. (Registering with contracting agency initially, providing required paperwork, added time to process.)

Interview Questions
  • Unfortunately, I do not recall most difficult question.   Answer Question
Since I was contractor, my salary was discussed up front via my agency, per their contract with Fannie Mae.