Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae
- Business Analyst (9)
- Finance Associate (8)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Financial Engineer (6)
- Operations and Technology Associate (6)
- Summer (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Project Manager III (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Economist (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Technology (2)
- Financial Economist (2)
- IT Analyst (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Internal Auditor (2)
- Associate Business Analyst (2)
- QA Tester (2)
- General Accountant (2)
- Senior Auditor (2)
- Project Manager II (2)
- Senior Developer (2)
- Director (2)
- Business Analyst IV (2)
- Business Analyst I (2)
- Operations and Technology Program (2)
- Project Analyst (2)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Credit Specialist (1)
first wire interview then onsite; onsite usually takes one day with panel and individual interviews.
in panel interview, it's like giving one seminar in college/university, they interrupt to ask and you have to be smart enough to respond. for individual interviews, they are interested in everything listed in your resume.
- go over the cv and ask the technique questions 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae
Economist InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in June 2013.
Very vague, the hiring manager of the department was very difficult to communicate with due to a language barrier. No questions was answered out right with specific clarity.
- Tell me about your experience with econometric modeling as it pertains to the area of housing finance Answer Question
Economist InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Fannie Mae in February 2008.
phone interview first. Then invited for on site interview. It took one day for on site interview. met about six people. was offered about one week later. The interview is so so. no too much technical questions.
- why do you consider this company Answer Question