Fannie Mae

Relevance Date Difficulty

Economist Interview

Economist
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fannie Mae in June 2013.

Interview Details – Very vague, the hiring manager of the department was very difficult to communicate with due to a language barrier. No questions was answered out right with specific clarity.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience with econometric modeling as it pertains to the area of housing finance   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Economist Interview

Economist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fannie Mae in February 2008.

Interview Details – phone interview first. Then invited for on site interview. It took one day for on site interview. met about six people. was offered about one week later. The interview is so so. no too much technical questions.

Interview Question – why do you consider this company   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Economist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.