Fannie Mae Economist Interview Questions

Economist Interview

Interview

first wire interview then onsite; onsite usually takes one day with panel and individual interviews. in panel interview, it's like giving one seminar in college/university, they interrupt to ask and you have to be smart enough to respond. for individual interviews, they are interested in everything listed in your resume.

Interview Questions

• go over the cv and ask the technique questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

Very vague, the hiring manager of the department was very difficult to communicate with due to a language barrier. No questions was answered out right with specific clarity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with econometric modeling as it pertains to the area of housing finance   Answer Question

Economist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in February 2008.

Interview

phone interview first. Then invited for on site interview. It took one day for on site interview. met about six people. was offered about one week later. The interview is so so. no too much technical questions.