Fannie Mae

Very Easy Interview

Finance Associate Intern Interview

Finance Associate Intern
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on my school's careers website and received an invitation to interview on campus. It was a 30 minutes interview, and we just talked about my resume and chatted a little bit. They also had current full time employees who were recent graduates in the lobby chatting with us. I did not hear back for a few weeks but eventually received a call offering me the position.

Interview Question – None, just talked about my resume and chatted   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Finance Associate Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.