Fannie Mae Finance Associate Interview Questions

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Associate Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fannie Mae in January 2010.

Interview Questions
  • This a great company to learn and then historically report the finding into the fiture to calibeart the present and deal   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Finance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in November 2012.

I interviewed on campus first. The interview was very conversational and behavioral. I was given a second round interview and went to the D.C. office. There were four interviews with current associates and other finance employees. These were again mostly behavioral with some small technical questions that didn't pull much weight. We ate lunch with many of the associates and were able to talk to them about their experience. I heard back a couple weeks later with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in November 2009.

Started with an interview on campus and moved to on site. Dinner at the executive dining room the night before the interviews had the opportunity to meet the current employees and the CFO. Impressed with the organization of the recruiting process and the managers I met during the interviews.

Interview Questions

Did not offer enough opportunity for part time graduate school

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in August 2010.

Behavioral Based. Focus on type of people, not what people know. Very standard behavior questions regarding experience, personality, leadership involvement, & resume. Make sure you come with questions and you understand Fannies Mkt role. Have an idea about what sort of legislation and poicy is being discussed and the future implications.

Interview Questions
    • None were technical. Other full time positions can be very technical depending on the nature of the job.   Answer Question
    Non Negotiable. Set for associates, other positions can be negotiated based on experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fannie Mae in September 2012.

First round of interviews was on campus at my school. Very basic questions, pretty much walked through my resume. Typical interview questions such as: Why Fannie?, What made you pick your major?, Where do you see yourself in 5 years?, etc. Just interviewd yesterday still waiting to hear back to see if I am invited for on site interviews at Fannie.

Finance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae.

I interviewed though an on campus program after submitting my résumé online.. The initial interview had a very relaxed get to know you type of feel. All of the questions were very basic or resume based. The interviewer was laid back and easy to talk to. Overall it was a relatively easy interview.

Finance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Fannie Mae.

First had an interview at my school - very basic and behavioral. Then, was invited to the company for a set of four interviews that were also all behavioral. This day included interviews by people with various experiences at Fannie Mae, including some already in the finance associate program or those who had just finished the program and were promoted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at Fannie Mae in December 2010.

Interview was great. I had a positive feedback but was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!