Fannie Mae

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fannie Mae in October 2013.

Interview Details – The initial interview was a personality-based interview. More of a "get-to-know-you" interview and very informal. We talked about my course load and history. I was asked if I saw myself as a leader or a follower. We talked about the present state of Fannie Mae and how they were under conservatorship by the Federal Government. The interviewer wanted to see if I knew anything about Fannie Mae.

Interview Question – What does Fannie Mae do?   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy. I had one phone interview and one in person interview. Very transparent and answered all questions. Background checks was extensive. They checked all my previous employers since college.

Interview Question – What is the hardest audit issue you encountered?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary. Very easy

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!