Fannie Mae

Relevance Date Difficulty

MBA Intern Interview

MBA Intern
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fannie Mae in December 2010.

Interview Details – Several interviews, one with a IO Psychologist that over analyzed every answer given. I suppose that is his/her job. The panel interviews were actually more informal; chance to get to know the team environment.

Interview Question – What are you not good at? What do you hate doing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae MBA Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.