Fannie Mae

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Risk Manager Interview

Operations Risk Manager
Reston, VA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in February 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen with one of the risk managers. Discussed background, technical skills and why I wanted to leave old company. Face to face interview included management and technical team. I was asked stress questions about it risk, why I choose the career particular path that I choose, e.g going from technical position to a risk management position.

Advice would be to be well versed in technical and risk side of things. Also stress to the interviewers that you are willing to work long hours under deadlines.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult work task that you handled and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Operations Risk Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.