Fannie Mae

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Fannie Mae

Interview Details – 4 behavioral interviews after 1 on campus interview. Very simple

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you showed leadership.... questions like that   Answer Question

Operations and Technology Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview Details – They initially reached out to me after a career fair on campus. Scheduled a one-on-one interview on campus. There was a greeter who did wonders to prepare me for the interview. Got invited to a second round super day in DC. 4 interviews back to back. The interviews were rather disorganized, but nothing was particularly difficult. Strictly behavioral questions. Work culture seemed fairly relaxed, but it seemed like none of the first and second year associates knew what was going on. Honestly it wasn't difficult at all.

Interview Question – Very standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fannie Mae in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through College Recruiter, did an on-campus, behavioral interview (30 minutes) and then a final interview at the Washington, D.C. Headquarters. Final interviews were three 45 minutes behavioral interviews where they just ask you about your resume, skills, knowledge, etc., but no technical questions. They said they follow up the interview within 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Question – What makes you want to work at Fannie Mae, especially when the President is talking about phasing Fannie and Freddie out?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Operations and Technology Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.