Fannie Mae Operations and Technology Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fannie Mae in May 2014.

I got a call from the HR and she mentioned if i was interested in working for Fannie Mae. She then send me a document which had the interview details along with the topics they would be interviewing me on. I had an HR round and then the technical round.

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

4 behavioral interviews after 1 on campus interview. Very simple

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you showed leadership.... questions like that   Answer Question

Operations and Technology Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fannie Mae.

They initially reached out to me after a career fair on campus. Scheduled a one-on-one interview on campus. There was a greeter who did wonders to prepare me for the interview. Got invited to a second round super day in DC. 4 interviews back to back. The interviews were rather disorganized, but nothing was particularly difficult. Strictly behavioral questions. Work culture seemed fairly relaxed, but it seemed like none of the first and second year associates knew what was going on. Honestly it wasn't difficult at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fannie Mae in October 2013.

Applied through College Recruiter, did an on-campus, behavioral interview (30 minutes) and then a final interview at the Washington, D.C. Headquarters. Final interviews were three 45 minutes behavioral interviews where they just ask you about your resume, skills, knowledge, etc., but no technical questions. They said they follow up the interview within 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you want to work at Fannie Mae, especially when the President is talking about phasing Fannie and Freddie out?   View Answer